How does your Desk look like? Post a Pic of your Desk!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Grasshppper, Sep 30, 2012.

1. They are not...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. captain-hindsight-pc-games-mac.jpg
  3. I needed a good laugh today thanks Mr_beast47
    Chascarrillo and jkjkjk182 like this.
  4. my desk is storage space
  5. You should be able to right click your desktop and select the option "Screen Resolution". It should look something like this:

Make sure the part that says "Multiple displays" is set to "Extend these displays", and the screen should "continue" from one monitor over to the other. If that doesn't work, there must be something really weird about your setup. :p
  6. Shows two diffrent things
    but i can't do anything at the monitor, just Over zoomed screen at my despo
  7. Hey guys I am going to show you my setup in two days!
    It's not really on a desk ATM but I am gong to move it soon
    zaccyboy23 likes this.
  8. Get the 27"
  9. No. Get a real gaming machine. iMacs are poop compared to what you can build with the same amount of money.
    Squizzel_Boy, jaqiefox and Dwight5273 like this.
  10. You sir, are great at irony.
  11. southparkski.jpg
  12. I shall show off my working/gaming/music studio/bedroom/insanity cave

Desk of working/gaming/music studio/bedroom/insanity cave.

Desk and music workstation of working/gaming/music studio/bedroom/insanity cave.

I'm sure you get it now.

That is all.
  13. Chascarrillo and Dwight5273 like this.
  14. If I had the money I would have built a gaming PC but I didn't :(
    So I got a mac because they are not slow and they are cheeper to keep an updated os.
    I feel that poeple don't relise that they are resonAbly powerful machines.
    Take the MacBook Pro retina...
    It has a core i7 prossesor 2.6ghz (turbo bost up to 3.6)
    It has 1Gb of graphics (navidea ge force)
    And the screen...
    Retina display: 15.4-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2880-by-1800 resolution at 220 pixels per inch!!!

I feel that people's dessicions towards macs are byist and that they do t genrally know what they are talking about because the above only cost $2799.
  15. Here's how I see it.

A mac is a computer.
    A PC is a computer.
    They both compute(r)
    Games need computers to work
    So if they are both computers

Everyone wins.
  16. No problem Dwight anytime
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  17. O.O

First, please try to learn to spell. Seriously. there are even spell checks in most browsers nowadays.

Second, I spent a third of that and have a 6 core 3.4GHz pc with 16GB ram, HD6850 1GB video card, 60gb SSD, 500GB HDD, clear case, 19 inch monitor, and good keyboard and mouse.

Third, I don't know how you think the OS is cheaper to upgrade on, Windows 7 will be gaming capable until the system needs rebuilt because there is much faster hardware out there. Windows XP was released in (off the top of my head) 2002 or so, and it is *STILL* supported by every game out there, that kind of life should be expected out of 7 as well. If you really look you can get a copy of Windows 7 home legitimately for $50, and that was about what XP cost if you took a good look around back in 2003 or so, as well. $50 for ~8 years, not bad. MacOS has been much worse over time.

So I have a far better at gaming (and everything else) PC, for a third the cost, and can upgrade this PC far beyond what any mac can be upgraded. Please tell me how the inferior hardware mac for three times as much is better at gaming than this because I sure cannot see it.
  18. and for $2799 you can get a half way maxed out m18x with 2 videos cards and like 32GB of ram with an I7 2.6GHz turboboosted to 3.7GHz and a blueray and 3D display + glasses and a copy of BF3 and and and ....
    Tehwafflez likes this.