How does your Desk look like? Post a Pic of your Desk!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Grasshppper, Sep 30, 2012.

1. I really like your desk where did you buy it cause I am gonna go get me one
  2. You have got to see mine.
  3. Big lots I think. I was looking for the smallest desk I could find.
  4. This is my desktop:

And this is my desktop:
  5. To hard I was expecting like a link to the product lol
  6. :eek: lies lol you can never have enough screens for your computer lol
    marknaaijer and Jeanzl2000 like this.
  7. When i use my Monitor for my laptop it just show the same on both screens.
    Is there any progam for changing that so well " live map at one & MC at the other screen ? "
  8. If you have Windows Vista (?), 7 or 8, you can press [Windows Key] + [P] and select extend to use the screens for different things.
  9. I use DiplayFusion it's free
  10. then i see the same thing on both screens ;)
  11. Are you on MacOS X, Windows or Linux? If it's Windows, you won't need a separate program, but how you go about it depends on which version of Windows you have.
  12. Are you sure you're not selecting duplicate? That's what usually does that.
  13. Or well my Monitor screen go spazz ;D
  14. I wont be back. I still linger on the forums though. Ty tho :)

and I use 3 of them all the time. video, image editing, web design. the 4th was more of a..."because I have an extra video port on my second card that is not is use" type of thing
    Faithcaster likes this.
  15. Windows 7 Home Premium
    64 Bit
  16. Here is my desk. Probably the most messed up desk in the world. You can't see it, but the keypad is full of food, there is rubbish all over the place and the mouse doesn't work well. HNI_0015.JPG There is a creeper at the top of the monitor. HNI_0016.JPG And here is my new graphic tablet: HNI_0017.JPG Also, my screen does usually look like this: lol, my desktop.jpg
    mba2012, marknaaijer and zaccyboy23 like this.
  17. Great Camera ;)
    Jeanzl2000 and codygraw101 like this.
  18. It was my lil' brother's Nintendo 3ds.
  19. I am saving up for a iMac those are the best for gaming
    prof_genius and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  20. Funny.