How can I make money?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Your style, I like it.

Doing that ^_^

You're quite right, but I think I've found my niche :)

I would disagree, Bitcoin is only getting stronger as people continue to turn away from traditional national currencies and switch to the non-partisan international alternative. I remember when BTC was £4, I should have bought in then and cashed in during the boom D:
    Cordial_Pie and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Not sure if I've already said it, but have you got any old games (even like some gamecube and N64 games are worth quite a lot now, if you had them) or any other valuables you no longer use to sell on amazon (amazon's commission prices are bad btw, but they're a very popular retailer) or eBay. I see you're already selling on eBay, but maybe you can find some old 'gold' by clearing some stuff out? Just a suggestion anyways.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I have some GameCube games I had lying about, most of which never appealed to me enough to be played, so that is definitely an option. I prefer to partake in more sustainable enterprising activities such as buying games like GTA and selling them on, however, because I'm eventually going to run out of old stuff to sell :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. you missed the bitcoin bubble, even bitcoin farms are ineffective these days and you really have to know what you are doing to make those.

they are at the highest they have ever been atm the problem is that intangible currencies have the problem of never needing re production, keeps the cost rising per usd. deflation kills economies just as much as inflation. when it becomes too expensive to buy or mine bitcoins trust in the currency will drop and then the price will crash further devalueing peoples trust in a vicious cycle until people simple stop using their bitcoins. if you know how to bitcoin mine and already possess the materials then by all means but the initial cost of investment potentially far outstrips the benefits
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. I don't believe you really understand Bitcoin. At the start, certainly, it's going to be a highly unstable rollercoaster, but it is not going to be a vicious cycle for eternity, it will balance and the various inflationary and deflationary forces will reach an equilibrium. This is not a currency which is ever going to die out. I mean, yes, it is a 2009 technology and with current hindsight it is appearing more and more inefficient, but the concept of a cryptocurrency, something which cannot be easily controlled by a national government and which spans across the globe...that is the newest force in the arsenal of globalisation which I believe will bring about a new world order, abolishing national governments in favour of one body which governs the entire planet.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I would avoid Bitcoins, They've hit there peak in demand and are now weakening heavily against the dollar, the simple design of the bitcoin and the way there gained, the lack of uses and the cost of mining for them means they'll inevitably crash and die, there's not stable.

Plus, there's due to be a HUGE surge in bitcoins in the coming months, due to companys (Such as "Butterfly Labs") developing custom ASIC chips that are capable of 500GH/s, which is 1000s of times faster than any modern PC, As you know, therefore supply will increase causing a drop in price.
    Equinox_Boss and bitemenow15 like this.
  7. Definitely worth a try even if you only have a couple of valuable ones, I find that the most valuable ones are the mario series. I used to do it, there isn't too much costs involved but you just have to pay for the padded envelope and P&P itself. I earned about £50 which isn't a lot, but every little helps I suppose.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. idealogy does not a currency uphold communism proved that. it is a currency based solely off the will of the people even moreso then our credit system so reactionaries will ultimately cause its downfall the same way they crash the stock market everytime the president farts.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. The currency is based off its intrinsic security, ease of use, and immunity to governmental interference, not the will of the people.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. intrinsic security quite literally means how people feel about it
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. What about clean pools? It's relatively easy and some pools need to be cleaned daily so you could get a lot of money.
  12. No! The best way to get a ton of money is to like everyone's posts! Duh!
    People these days…
    bitemenow15 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  13. Caution: If you use my method of money making, people tend to not borrow money from you anymore.
  14. Too bad the system is crashing and going into an all time low, if you mine it yourself, I suggest switching to lite coins :)
    bitemenow15 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. As usual, ask your parents if they can suggest anything! You'll probably need them for tax issues and transportation anyway.
    Also, my school usually had someone tend concession stands during football games. Check if your school has any paid positions. I'm not sure how much they got, but I'm guessing it was minimum wage or better.
    It really just depends on your parents, but they may be willing to pay you something if you do extra chores/yardwork/wash the car/other things around the house. Don't expect anything, though.
    Trusted neighbors or family might also have chores to do. Even at your age, connections are important.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Ikr
  17. In the UK not many people have pools lol (well permanent 'built in' ones anyway) mainly because we normally don't have the best of weather and you would not get much use out of a pool here (Unless you like swimming in the rain and cold) :p Pools are not really types of things we spend our money on (unless you mean like inflatable ones?). Sure there are public pools, but they're very unlikely to hire a 15 year old to clean pools when they probably have people who do it anyway.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Thats true. It depents on the climate.
  19. I sold stuff at school, it isnt allowed but the head teacher had the ocassional coke or fanta :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Really? aha. It's not allowed in my school either but my mate has been doing it for about 2 years now and he has racked up a couple of hundred pounds! He has only been caught twice, but yet he still continues and they don't really check up on him. A lot of the teachers don't care it's only the stricter/higher up ones that will actually do anything. He' has been caught by my head of year but he had to give them him back eventually and then he just sold them again xD.
    Equinox_Boss and Creeper655 like this.