How can I make money?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Jul 17, 2013.

1. mow da lwnz
    g26curtis likes this.
  2. I know of no demand in my immediate area for lawnmowing, snow shoveling, a paper route (everyone gets news on their iPads these days), and the local convenience store isn't going to employ a 15 year old in the middle of a recession. I do not, by any means, expect to 'start as CEO in my chosen profession', I have no excessively high expectations.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. The best place to start is your dream. I know that sounds crappy, but it's true.
    72Volt, M4nic_M1ner and L0tad like this.
  4. I'm doing that, I'm writing the next great modern political text, but it's a long term project, I need to do something shorter-term as well :cool:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. It is good if there is a way to try a dream and then decide.
    Like, find a professional that can show you how and ...
    ... try flying if your dream is to be pilot, see if you like it enough,
    ... try sailing if your dream is to be a sailor,
    ... try designing electronic devices if your dream is to be electrical engineer,
    etc.
    I've invested several months to several years per dream and I don't regret a minute of that time.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. My dream is to become a politician and bring about a new world order. I'm trying to get involved in more Alliance Party stuff, however in my area the Alliance Party isn't very active, so the local association doesn't hold many events, and it doesn't appear there are many ways I can really help with the Alliance cause.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. U
    Yeah u make loads by doing that I know people that have made up t nearly 7 grand
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. You say you already made a book? Is it published? If so, what's the title of it? Just wondering.. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. The Existential Spectrum. It's about attitudes towards atheism and religion, and why atheism is more socially favourable. It is an absolute mess of a publication. :oops:

Sorry, please don't include links to things you're selling. - Staff
    Equinox_Boss, L0tad and Choongjae like this.
  10. Alright, I gots me a business!
    I've been around a few shops today, and I'm currently selling a copy of Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City on Reddit!

Sorry, please don't include links to things you're selling. - Staff
    Edit: Sorry, forgot about that rule against using EMC for commercial gain :oops:

Also, I bought a Skylander figurine, because they're in demand, and I plan to sell it on eBay ^.^
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. On the subject of stocks.
    If gas prices are low, invest in cargo plane companies.
    If gas prices are high, Invest in electric train companies.
    This is because the cheaper gas is, the more companies will use cargo planes.
    If gas prices are high, companies will use vehicles that won't use gas (electric trains)

That's seriously the best idea ever :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Sup scott
  13. nm bro, u
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. when my father was 12 he worke at the local newspaper company so he could make money at that time his family was poor when he got older he worked at canadian tire years past. then he found the job he loved heating and air conditioning . he got a job for heating and air conditioing and thats wn he started makeing money. he then quite his job and started presteige mechanial it all sarted with three guys in a garage. in 2009 he started a second company lake simecoe heating and air conditioning. after that he beacame rich and he bought his parents a big house. now he has jobs from big brands like napolean furnaces. (now we have a dog a pool a big house 4 atvs and much more and he just started with delivering news papers aound the block) all i would do is start at the basics.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I'm not good with the money sorts, I usually just loan out money and then charge 200% interest on it.
  16. sell things on ebay. that always works
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I got a job at 14 in 2009 during the Great Recession , yes you can get a job, my sister did also
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. likeing teh posts Mr. Moore ;)
  19. there has to be a paper route even if evreybody uses a ipad for there news you can also do simple stuff like if you go to school you can by drinks and sell them at lunch or buy copys of games and sell them
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. I would suggest keeping away from bitcoin, the boom is over and it looks like it's heading the way of previous online currencies such as e-gold.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.