Horses

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Gibabyte, Apr 19, 2013.

1. So what can you put saddles and chests on?

Mules/Donkeys or Horses? Also Horse Meat? :p
  2. The current horse drop is leather. You can put saddles on any horses, and only donkeys have saddles.
  3. only donkeys have chests?
    607 likes this.
  4. Yes, only donkeys have chests for added storage. And I don't have any proof, but I think only horses will be able to have armor. It will kinda balance it out.
  5. Oh I just remembered! When you shoot an arrow on a horse, it glitches out! It will hit the target before the arrow hits it! Also F5 mode while drawing back an arrow is completely glitchy! I would tell this to mojang but I don't think it will work.
  6. Mobs in town, which are passive mobs do not despawn because passive mobs do not despawn. In order for you to get more (in the wild) you have to kill them and wait for them to spawn in. The only thing that town has is the function of not letting mobs spawn. I appreciate the fact that you may be trying to help out with your statement, but just because YOU are the unexperienced in EMC does not mean I am. I hate being told something that I am well aware of. Thanks.
  7. No.
    607 likes this.
  8. I can't wait for this-when it's out, come to 12429 for yo fresh horse pelts!
  9. I'll be using my horses to chop them up and stick them into my pies.
  10. Something I have wanted for a long time.
  11. Also something I have wanted for a long time.
  12. I can't wait for 1.6. My dreams of becoming a glorious knight on top of a horse, slaying evil monsters can finally become true.
    Horses will also become super-helpful for long journeys across the Wilderness. Since I don't think you can take mobs through the portal (I don't think so) there should be a horse stable next to the spawn. You buy a stall, a horse/mule, a saddle/armor and you can keep all of your mob items there.
    607 likes this.
  13. Great idea... Too bad it would be at empire shop price.
    You could be a bit nicer about it.
  14. I was. I was had been mean I would of used the words noob, and other meanful words. I said it as sweet as it can possibly be.
  15. LOL
    creeper_freak likes this.
  16. Multiplayer horses dont work in the snapshot multiplayer :( ive ot one set up and it realy messes up if soemone rides one. Or a pig. If you want to play the snpshot on my server pm me
  17. New food for 1.6? Maybe Lasagna or beefburgers too.

Did the whole horse meat scandal involve Sweden?
  18. Actually, you are wrong. Ocelots, squid, and bats despawn. (Edit: ty Shavingfoam for letting me know!)
  19. Bats don't despawn in town.
    mba2012 and battmeghs like this.
  20. <--- this horse addict will be very upset if horses aren't allowed in town.
    mba2012, Spenser6 and oremia like this.