[Hiring] Members needed for "The Hole™"

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by CaptainFoxy_, Jun 1, 2020.

1. This is for the Event, "The Store is now Closed"

We need more contributors for this event for digging, filling, torching, and slabbing around the play area.

The hole will be 500x500 to Y:5

Anything you find valuable is yours to keep as long as you use the stone/ cobble for fill.

If you want the location, please just pm me and we can get started. Thanks! :)
  2. What SMP? Is it in the wild?
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  3. SMP7. It's in the wild, just north of central outpost. Under the big foxy pixel art

EDIT: Is this gonna be SCP 3008?
    NuclearBobomb and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  4. Correct
  5. I can help, I know the area you mean.
  6. Sweet just let me know when you can go out there :)
  7. Is the job still available? If so I’ll help y’all I’m in desperate need of rupees 😂😂
  8. I'm interested in what this will look like when the job is done. :)

9. This is just phase 1
    607, HazardousCode and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  10. We may never cross paths in game as I am in a different time zone to most players, if you want to pm or mail me coordinates and instructions feel free to do so. :)
    607 likes this.
  11. Go smp7 /wild c x:53 z:-412
  12. I have been digging away as I am in need of large amounts of stone for a build project and I might as well take it from here :D
    ConductorConduit and 607 like this.
  13. Sweet go right ahead! :)
  14. /fill -135 49 -135 135 75 135 minecraft:air

15. No not all the stone!!!
  16. if ya still need help digging this thing id be glad to participate
  17. The project is still open, ever since of "Where were you when the withers came to SMP7" There was some major damage to the majority of the digging site and surrounding area. I am personally after my pixel art going to start stripping everything that is under the pixel art because at the end of the day, I will know that all the damage will be accounted for and full control on mob spawning. Plus, larger game play area.
    DreamyFeather and AsternFlyer624 like this.