Hi I'm ScorpiEmmi!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ScorpiEmmi, Mar 17, 2016.

1. So I've been playing on EMC for a few weeks now, and I've never been on the forums yet!

So I'm ScorpiEmmi. I'm 20 years old from Pennsylvania , and this is the first Minecraft server I've gotten addicted to.

I have a YouTube channel and Twitch (both of the same name) that I randomly upload videos/stream on randomly - right now I've been streaming on Twitch on Tuesday nights around 7:30 EDT and the Firefloor at 4:00 on Thursdays. I will be streaming the Firefloor again today.

A random weird thing about me is that I have two ocarinas (one 6 hole and a twelve hole), and I can actually read music and play it. I mostly prefer the 6 hole, because it's better in tune. I also like to sing (but not while playing the ocarina of course! Although I can hum while playing it.)

I've been enjoying the server, and I hope to make more friends on it!
  2. Awesome! Nice to meet you ScorpiEmmi
  3. Hi there ScorpiEmmi, nice to meet you! If you have any questions do feel free to ask, most of us will be able to answer those questions. However, you may also want to refer to the wiki (wiki.emc.gs) for any information that we can't give you. For now, I hope that you can stay with the Empire and build it up with the rest of us! Have fun :)
  4. good to meet u! :)
  5. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  6. Welcome to the Empire and awesome that you play music too.
  7. Nice introduction, welcome! :)
  8. Hi ScorpiEmmi. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
  9. Glad to have you on the forums now too. Welcome to the collective, resistance is futile
  10. You can apply to join the stream team.
  11. Welcome to Empire Minecraft, hope you're going to have a great time here. If there's stuff puzzling or bothering you then be sure to speak up and ask us about it. There's usually plenty of players around willing to lend a helping hand :)
  12. Welcome to the forums :) and belated welcome to EMC! :)