Hi, I'm new to EMC!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Starsphere, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Hihi! I'm a boy who randomly stumbled upon this server... there isn't really that much to say about me. I hope that I'll be staying on this server for a while, I've checked it out a bit and liked what I've seen.

I guess that's my intro done. :)
  2. Welcome Starsphere :)
  3. Welcome to the Empire Minecraft, Starsphere! Awesome that you also joined the forums. :) I hope to see you around sometime. :)
  4. Hey new to EMC, I'm Jelle. If you hhave any questions, feel free to ask :)
    PhoenixAffinity and PetezzaDawg like this.
  5. Welcome to EMC StarSphere, if you have any questions just ask :)

:rolleyes:
  6. Welcome to the Empire! Got any question, just ask. Tons of helpful people here that would love to answer them.
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire!! Have fun! :D
  8. Welcome to the EMC family :)
    PhoenixAffinity and SkeleTin007 like this.
  9. And we always give you a big warm EMC welcome as family :)
    PhoenixAffinity and Eviltoade like this.
  10. Welcome to the Empire! You joined at the perfect time, with the holidays approaching there will be all kinds of fun stuff, special mobs and amazing promo's :rolleyes:;):D
    607 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  11. Welcome aboard. If you like it already you are really gonna like it the more time you spend here. There are so many fun aspects it takes a some time to discover it all. Have fun discovering.
  12. welcome to this crazy place... ill be your guide through all the craziness
  13. Welcome!
  14. Thanks all for the welcomes! ^_^
  15. Welcome to EMC!! Hope to see you around 😉
  16. Welcome to EMC StarSphere. What SMP are you calling home? Like the others said, any questions just ask.
  17. SMP8, My res is there.
  18. Welcome to EMC Starsphere :D