Hi! I'm Kiwi__Bird

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kiwi__Bird, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Hey! My name is Levi and if you can tell by my username, I am obsessed with kiwi birds-- practically a resident of New Zealand already, only 7,596 miles away!

I am a 16 yr old guy who enjoyed animal conservation, running track, and of course, playing video games. I am in grade 11 and am on track to take on college in another year and a half.

I won't be the most active person because I'm constantly doing homework since I am enrolled in 4 additional classes outside of school (just cause I find it so interesting).

When I am online, I will be more into helping others rather than building my own place just because I find it more fun to be with others.

This is me... AMA.
  2. Welcome to EMC, I'm glad to see you have joined us.

Please do tend to your personal life more than on here. Personal life stuff is always top priority, yeah? :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around~
  3. I get that. Thanks for the welcoming
    luckycordel, 607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  4. Welcome to the empire kiwi. Also a lover of wildlife here. Have written several articles and taken many photos of same... though my personal favorites are the golden eagle and the white tiger.
    Hope you enjoy it here.

Taking any wildlife courses?
  5. AP Environmental Science
    and not really wildlife but Cosmology (not beauty... space and how big things (giant objects) affect little things (humans), etc.)
    luckycordel, crystaldragon13 and 607 like this.
  6. Welcome to the Empire! :D If you need anything, feel free to ask! I hope to see you around :)

What is your favorite class?
  7. Welcome! And what a coincidence-- I just submitted a college honors essay based on kiwis, the people, not the fruit nor animal.

Enjoy your time here and let me know if you need anything; I'm happy to help.
  8. Welcome to emc!

#TeamTrees

teamtrees.org 17 Mill so far
  9. Welcome to the amazing community that is EMC! :)
  10. As soon as I read the post I was like "I wonder if Lucky will see"...tee hee, birb friends!
  11. Welcome aboard! My son is your age so I understand how busy it can get. Glad to have you here and if there is anything you need feel free to hmu. If you need any starter foods, pop by /v +Netherbrookfarms on /smp6 for some free carrots, potatoes, cane and all the wheat stuffs.
    -Velma_T_Jinkies
  12. Welcome! If you ever need anything we have lots of great people willing to help :)
  13. Welcome to the Empire!
    So where do you actually live? :p
  14. Hello Kiwi ! Welcome to the Empire
  15. My guess is the eastern seaboard of the US. Look at the intro like one of those math problems we all hated in school.
  16. Or the uk

Uk crew lol
    Kiwi__Bird and crystaldragon13 like this.
  17. Welcome to EMC :D
    Kiwi__Bird and crystaldragon13 like this.
  18. Howdy Kiwi, Welcome to the emc community! I see you already can tell that we're a pretty friendly and helpful bunch. :D Also, here's a link I like to give any new arrivals to the Emipre.. there are sooooo many ways to customize your play here and the link is a great way to dive right in .. https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/guide/

Hope to see ya around Kiwi! =D
  19. Welcome to the Empire!
    Have any questions lemme know. :D :)
    Kiwi__Bird and luckycordel like this.