Hi, I'm Foxxy...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FoxxyCanuck, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Hi, I'm FoxxyCanuck, long time MC addict but first time player on Empire. ;-)

Besides being a geek and a gamer, I'm also a published author. I've written 10 books, and have 3 of them published. I write steamy Historical Romance (in case you were wondering ;-) .

I found the love of my life 3 years ago, and we've been living together ever since. We live in beautiful British Columbia, Canada -- close to Vancouver. And yes, I'm a HUGE fan of the Canucks (though they sucked this year and didn't even make it to the playoffs -- first time in 8 years *sigh*).

My main thing is to build and sell, making friends, and helping out when I can.

Thanks for dropping by.

Foxxy ;-)
  2. Welcome to EMC!
    Hope you enjoy your stay on the Empire!
  3. Thanks!

I'm a little lost at the moment, but hoping to figure it all out.
  4. Nice to meet you Foxxy :) If you need any help just pop onto SMP7 and ask! Or start a PM with me. I'll be glad to help. I'll even give you some items and rupees if you need them. Don't be afraid to ask!
  5. Welcome to EMC! :D
    If you find you're getting lost with things, check out the wiki, it's a really good resource.
  6. Welcome to EMC Foxxy,

Reminds me of the book about foxy loxy, lenny henny and ducky lucky :) very old book
  7. Yay, another Canadian :)

8. Welcome to the Empire, Foxxy!
    Edit: How does this have so many likes?! Whelp, EMC likes foxes I guess
  9. dayum
    so many people from BC
    (3, but shhhhhhh)
  10. Welcome to EMC! :)
  11. So basically you sell books at the local chapters :p
    princebee likes this.
  12. shhhh you're ruining the moment of people going "oooooooh"
    *slaps kyle*
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  13. Welcome to EMC :)
  14. Wow, you sound like a really down to earth person, I hope I get the pleasure of meeting you!
  15. welcome to EMC. Which server do you call home?
    I play mostly on SMP4
  16. Hi, I'm Nilex. My brother nearly forced me to check out MC. We joined this server and I loved it, so. I started playing MC on the Empire!
    princebee likes this.
  17. welcome nice to hear from ya :D