Help! Need new smart phone!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by generalfelino015, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Thnx for all your comments. I am with Moto G and Nexus 5 at the moment.
  2. generalfelino015 likes this.
  3. Ok, Nexus 5 is becoming my final decision atm.
  4. I'd go with the Nexus 5 as well for you.
    Personally, I have an iPhone because of the money I've sunk into iTunes and the time I've spent on setting up my library, etc on it. I like the iPhone, but it does have technical issues and also does not have a very friendly user fix guide.
    generalfelino015 likes this.
  5. But when it's so customisable, you don't need an app store, right?
  6. I rather choose an android phone since it's not limited to what to do with it even if the idevice is jailbroken
  7. I have Lumia 520 light blue
  8. Actually, you are right. You can just sideload all of the apps you want. No need to go to any app stores. If you do want an app store, you have 2 you can choose from. Google play and amazon.
    generalfelino015 and 607 like this.
  9. Subway Surfers... on that?! So that's where Nokia's robustness comes into play, people throwing it at walls lol.

I <3 my iPhone 4s (<$400 link)
  10. Max and i Both have the Nexus 5, it is a solid phone.
  11. Little experience with other phones. But I am highly satisfied with my Moto X. Never wanted an iPhone
  12. Not quite sure of its price, but I got the HTC one m8 and its perfect. But dont get an iPhone. I have used both and prefer android far more. I did consider the Nexus 5 when looking for a phone but there is also the lg g2 if you want some creative hardware, with a new one coming out.
    jkjkjk182 and generalfelino015 like this.
  13. The HTC M8 is one of the best smart phones out there, but cost $700.
  14. Don't forget about the M7 lol, its good too. :p
  15. Not really. The m8 was compared mostly to the Galaxy s5 since they were released around the same time, and they tied or were really close and it comes down to personal preference. The m7 lost when compared to the s4
  16. Ha, yeah right. The s4 may have slightly better internals, which aren't even optimized yet, but it feels like a complete toy straight out of a Happy Meal with its material makeup imo.
  17. Im just saying what i read when i was researching for buying my phone.
  18. Ok, I pre-ordered the new Nexus 6. I just need to wait for 1 month :D.
  19. Where did you pre order it from?