HelloKittyRo's Blog! [Star Blog]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Sep 18, 2015.

1. These ranks are pointless just like this "Blog".

Was thinking the same way too :confused: If you're going to copy something, at least copy it correctly.

I'm male by the way :p
  2. Just put he/she to make sure I wouldn't offend you if you saw it, since starpuncher is kind of a gender neutral name.
    DufneArc likes this.
  3. HelloKittyRo, ignore these other players. Before I begin, let me say this:
    Blog: A regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.

I think what you want to create is a server OR and Empire. In an Empire, I believe you can set up building restrictions, rules, and ranks for players who wish you join you. You have more space than a Utopian residence and you will receive less pain from other players. As far as the threads go, I think you should scrap the idea, sorry to say. I don't think it is smart to host a forum in another forum.

I see what you are trying to do, I am just saying there is an easier way. If you want to create your own actual Server within EMC, you can do your best, but it may not turn out as you expect and there will be road bumps.
    ChamelonNYC and 607 like this.