hello you shut all do like hashhog staff

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by daanhu, May 19, 2022.

1. hello you shut all do like hashhog i asked for his head it was delivered with in 5 mininits and in my vault
    /mailed

he is a good staff member

heads that i still need

anon
    anon
    anon
    anon
    anon
    anon
    anon
    anon
    moremoople some more but thats it for now i actuly have a sword called rolled up news letter spesialy for more moople
    UltiPig likes this.
  2. Wait, did he mail it or put it in your vault? o.(o)
  3. lmao...
    then u will ask for it
  4. vault
  5. but anon is like the end boss of like dark souls with out dying difulculty its in possible but if it will take 10 years i will get her head
  6. What
    I understand everything that you're saying
    But just
    What
  7. This is pretty typical
  8. Daanhu exists in the astral plane and merely projects his image to those of us who live in the mental plane. His words make no sense to you because he was born to a higher level of transcendence than you, rendering a task as simple as 'understanding' futile to you. You must accept and move on. Maybe you will come to understand them as you lay on your deathbed and your heart ceases its years of activity and you learn to live beyond it, after you relive all of your memories of your mortal life at once and head towards the Great Convergence - a point where your memories, represented as purple-glowing luminescent strings coming out of your earthly body in a completely white astral arena, lead to a hand reaching out to you - you will hear the words 'i am you maybe dond see me but i am always waching', and perhaps then you will understand after a lifetime of pondering. For now and for the next sixty or seventy years you will ponder about his words, but you will not think about them or understand them so soon, and you will learn that you are merely an ape with an ego while Daanhu is a celestial being who exists on this world as a god amongst men. And we do not question gods, do we?
  9. agree you exspianed in perfection

i bet pipel gona speed run it