Hello, I'm D4rk!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by D4rkReturns, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Although I have been a member of EMC for over 2 years now, I have never gotten too in depth with the forums. Today I hope to change that by taking the first step and introducing myself! Well, I am D4rkReturns, although you can just call me Dark. I am a great person to be around, one, because I am hot, two, because I am awesome, and yes, cockiness is one of my traits. I am 16 yrs old, so there is no need to show too much restraint ;) I am just kidding, but anyways, I am just happy to be apart of emc, I love everyone on here, and I am ready to start contributing to the community in more ways then sitting on my res and walking in circles!
  2. Welcome to EMC Forums :D
  3. Nothing relevant here, but I just want you to know that my mind tries to make the "4" in your name a pronounced.. so I kinda read "dorkreturns" when I read your username :p
    607 likes this.
  4. Heya Dark, welcome to the Forums. :)
    Side Note: I'm a super hot amphibian, so I got that going for me too.
  5. Welcome to the forums Dark!

Sadly, I'm not hot like you because I'm too cool to be hot. :cool:
    FDNY21, ShelLuser and Eviltoade like this.
  6. Hi Dark. Welcome to the forums. :) I'm cool too, but it is cold up here in BC :eek: and I'm getting old. :rolleyes::p Enjoy your time on the forums. ;)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. Sounds nice, I hope to see you around here more often!
  8. Welcome to the EMC forums! :)
  9. Welcome to the forums :D
  10. Welcome to the forums Dark! Well then hope to see more of you on here :)
  11. smp4 rules!!
  12. and what is wrong with walking in circles on a res all day? I sometimes like to ask ppl to come and tell me what they think of my two iron blocks and my sheep...

welcome!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  13. Oi! Welcome to the forums :p
  14. Welcome to the forums. :)