Hello future friends!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MrSharlieCheen, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Part of me wants to now just to be a butthead :p

Nah but i wont i promise XD
    Thanks for the idea though....
  2. About 400+ days.

Hai.
  3. Hello Alex
    I'm Noah. You can call me that or Hillbilly like most others do. I've been on EMC since 2-14-12, so over a year. Usually on SMP8, feel free to stop by and say hello. :)
  4. Hi, and welcome (to the forums)! :D
    I've been here 438 days.. Not on this account though ;)
  5. i've been here since February of 2012 :) and its awesome! - best place ever.
  6. Hi, my first name is legally Scott, but nobody here calls me that.
    I like lava walls and economics. Also Monopoly, but only on Tuesdays. Incidentally, Tuesdays for me are crazy.
    But of course, it's nice to meet you. ^_^
    penfoldex, mba2012, L0tad and 3 others like this.
  7. I don't know if this is weird, but my name is Alex as well.
    Welcome to EMC new Alex! Hope you're enjoying it so far, there's lots of cool people here on the forums. I've been here since January '13, and it's been pretty fun.
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  8. There's a crazy amount of Alex's in the world for whatever reason. It kind of sucks to think there are so many people with the same, "life username", for lack of a better term haha. But I guess that gives me extra motivation to be the best Alex I can be.

So what res are you on? And do you have a nice house?

May I ask why Tuesdays are crazy for you?

Thanks Noah! Will do; especially since you seem to have a friendly personality :)

Would someone mind telling me what shipping is? lol. I'm still a noob to forums.
    mckahla and aphillips888 like this.
  9. Namaste, nice to see you have chosen the empire. Feel free to call me D..J. (as i am one, so i respond to that), or Lotad. Please, enjoy your stay.
  10. Irrevocable... friends...*BUM, BUM, BUUUUM*. Haha just kidding :) I would love to be friends with the whole world irrevocably. Alas, such a feat is only possible in a world free of hate and stupidity I suppose... But I can try to be friends with everyone on this post :D
  11. I was about to say 'Welcome to the Empire' but then I realised you have been here longer than me :p, but anyway I guess Welcome to the forums? :)
  12. I believe I have seen your name around before... but I guess that's why it says "Well-Known Member" right below your name xD By the way, does anyone know how those things work or can someone link me to a page that goes in detail about the EMC forum ranking system? Is it a post count, like count, ect...
  13. Has to do with trophies. Here's a link to the trophies page: http://empireminecraft.com/help/trophies
  14. Well, welcome to the EMC Site! :D
    MrSharlieCheen likes this.
  15. Hi, I'm Qwerty189.
    My 1 year here is in 3 days.
    Glad to meet you :)
  16. Thanks man :D haha
    mckahla, aphillips888 and mba2012 like this.
  17. mckahla and aphillips888 like this.
  18. I swear I've seen you in game sometime somewhere once...
    Welcome to the forum...
    Its a niceish place....
    A nicer place with you
    MrSharlieCheen and mba2012 like this.
  19. I merged your posts, just remember that you can do that in the future. People seem to dislike multi-posting, and I have a hard time blaming them.

Also, shipping isn't a part of these forums, so you won't have to worry. I'll refrain from explaining it because I would rather keep it that way.
    battmeghs likes this.
  20. If I was worth anything I would swear you guys were sucking up to me haha. I've never seen this many people being nice to an anonymous stranger online simultaneously :D But thanks! It means a lot :) I think I remember you buying stuff from me or something... But I definitely remember your name too