Hello future friends!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MrSharlieCheen, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Love your username, but dislike the guy.
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  2. It's fine my irrevocable friend. I was just trying to get a definition out of someone. Luckily, my friends are internet savvy and told me haha. So how's life in your neck of the woods?
  3. Love him or hate him, Charlie Sheen is a genius. Although he may be crazy, rude, and narcissistic; he makes up for that (in my mind) by being a comedic genius. Intentionally or not, he is a freaking funny person to listen to. I probably wouldn't wanna be his friend, but hey, who am I to judge?
  4. i am the owner of the Battcave and Wayne Manor on Utopia, 5268. if you're online when i am, i can give you a tour.. though, neither are really finished yet, i'm still working on that.
  5. Hi Phil.

I'm Phil. Everyone here is Phil. Except Jack. He's watching all of us :)
  6. It's a Kmart commercial :p
  7. I would love a tour :) and if you ever need anything I would love to help. Same goes for all of you... Within reason haha.
  8. Hello my name is [INSERT URL:]
  9. well i'm headed to bed for now, i'll be on tomorrow, as like i am every day. lol
  10. Hmm... I don't get this one either... Error?
  11. Heeeelloooo and welcome to the Empire!!!!
    You can call me Sheogorath if you wish
    jacob5089 and TerryDaTerrorist like this.
  12. Welcome to the empire!
  13. not untill i reach wikipedia's section on ponies (im on dc comics now but i was reading about sea life)
  14. One cannot be qualified as an expert unless you have seen every episode of the show.....
    I have ._.
    :p
  15. I have seen up to Season 3 episode 3 Because I have been busy :(
    EDIT: Also 1000 Posts :D
    TerryDaTerrorist and mba2012 like this.
  16. Welcome, I am 540 days old, but anyways we have probably one of the most friendliest community out there, if not the friendliest of them all. Hope you enjoy your time here!
  17. Welcome! My name is Terry not Terrorist xD
    I am 364 days old on this place! If you need a hand with anything just shout me a PM!