Hello Fellow Minecrafters!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MrBruce2000, Jun 26, 2015.

1. I am MrBruce2000, but you can call me Bruce! I joined in hopes of finding a community where we could play Minecraft as it originally started out- a cooperative multiplayer survival experience. I am not the best at Minecraft, but I will do whatever I can. I have some experience with the redstone mechanic and would love to put my knowledge to use. at being said, if anyone would want to start a group with me, I would be grateful and ecstatic. I am glad to finally see a server where I can play as I please. See you guys/girls on the server!
  2. Welcome to the Empire! I hope you enjoy the server(s) and meet new people.
    EMC is also a great place to collect souls have fun with event's DP's, etc... :D
    Jelle68 and MrBruce2000 like this.
  3. Welkome to the Empire minecraft :D
    Agent_Creeper23 likes this.
  4. Welcome to the Empire! :)
    Jelle68 and Agent_Creeper23 like this.
  5. Welcome to the Empire! :)
    Jelle68 and Agent_Creeper23 like this.
  6. Welcome to EMC! :D
    Jelle68 likes this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire Bruce. Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  8. :cool:
    Welcome to EMC!
  9. Late response, I know. Blame work and EMC 'work' ;-)

Then I like to say that you came to the right server. EMC tries its best to be 'vanilla+', meaning so much as trying to keep the original gameplay intact as much as possible. Obviously some things differ, like the protected town residences, and the teleport options within town (and on the outposts) but in general this philosophy if you will still holds true for most parts.

In fact; I'd like to think that the co-op part is more or less implied because PvP is not allowed on the entire Empire except the PvP arenas. So you don't have to worry about $other_player come at you in the Wastelands or other open worlds (but do keep griefing in mind).

Well, that's what I personally enjoy most about Minecraft. There really is no "best" here. Because the game is played as you want to play it. Do you want to be competitive and try to gross in as much rupees (in-game currency) as you can? Go right ahead, but don't be surprised if dozens of players don't know (or care) about it.

Or do you simply want to build a mud-hut on your residence, add a garden of some sort and then use cobble to make a shop? Once again: go right ahead. As long as you keep things within the rules (read: nothing offensive) then you're pretty much free to play this game as you want to play it.

Pfff, welcome to one of my regular posts :p

Alas; welcome to the server and I hope you're going to enjoy it here!