Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Edgar777, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Hi, my name's Edgar and I've just gotten back into Minecraft after having stopped playing since...I think some time after the Adventure Update? Or when enchantments were included and Minecraft was available on the Xbox 360. I don't even know honestly. Anyways, after spending a few weeks in single player, I decided to google up some servers and found this one that seemed pretty interesting and fun. It's gonna take me ages to get used to and caught up with all the new features, but I hope that I will be able to get to play with many of you and enjoy being a part of this community!
    607, Slip_Stream, dresden72 and 3 others like this.
  2. Welcome to Empire Minecraft! :)
  3. Welcome to the Empire!
  4. Welcome to EMC! I promise that you will like it :)
  5. Welcome Edgar - you'll soon get used to it all
    See you around :)
  6. Welcome to the Empire :D
  7. Welcome to EMC!
  8. Welcome to the empire!
  9. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  10. Welcome Edgar! :D
  11. Welcome to the Empire Edgar. Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  12. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
  13. :cool:
    Welcome to EMC!
  14. Welcome! :) I'm sure you'll enjoy being a part of this community (or, as the staff likes to misspell it: apart of this community), and I sure do! I hope you'll have a great time here!
  15. Welcome to the Empire Edgar! Playing multiplayer definitely takes this game to another level. Look foward to seeing you around.
    607 likes this.
  16. Welcome back Edgar! I've gotta say, out of all the MC Servers I've been on, this is the best by far. :cool: