Hello again

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Leowaste, Jul 2, 2013.

1. It was sold to me under the impression it was the Utopian Egg. :(
    jkjkjk182 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  2. Welcome back Leo may your passing thro be tremendous storm than a gentle breeze. :D
  3. can i maybe sort of kind of somehow perhaps get your head lolololol
  4. Hello, you must have left right as I started to use the forums and go onto different servers.
    Nice to see a former player "return" though. :)

EDIT: I've heard of you though…and that famous dragon egg auction…
  5. No but seriously, I remembered when I first joined I set up a wood cutting setup on my roof and sheep farm having 2 thousand or so white and red sheep (shh don't tell anyone) in my basement ...

Me selling wood to sawyert and you and wool to you ... i'm pretty certain this helped me get my first few mil and then i had the elite tower ... when the elite tower came your residence moved - and when it moved and you slowly stopped playing i got eklektoi and then i've been seeing you once every two weeks or so...

Glad you can be with us again.

ps) and that you now know how to work fireworks hehehe
  6. Good to see you are back into the swing of things ish.
  7. Welcome back :D!

I used to keep your stone chest stocked :p I was always afraid I was gonna get -move because I always sold you stone xD.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  8. hugz and kizzez 4 u 2 leo
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and mba2012 like this.
  9. Well howdie there ;) with any luck I shall also return at some point soon, still currently fighting internet troubles here unfortunately :s.
    Anyway how've you been and glad to have some of us old SMP2's kicking around the place :).
  10. Alright.
    Who sold it to you, and just for curiosity's sake how much did you pay? :)
  11. its nice to see you back! :) ... so just stay back and deal with it, because you know its awesome.... you cannot deny the truth!
    jrm531 likes this.
  12. loe wat is ur r balace can i haz ur ruppez pls i want ur shop its awesome

J/k, welcome back Leo!
  13. I remember when your shop was *The shop to go to*. I still liked to go to it but it was missing a few new items. I'm happy that you're updating it now. :D
  14. I bet your shop is so outdated it doesn't even sell lava walls :cool:
    I don't know if you remember me or not. I'm the guy with his own country on SMP9.
    Well, I used to be that guy, until I got defeated in an election. :rolleyes:
    Jimbonothing64 and mba2012 like this.
  15. i want ur rupiz lolz xd tololol
    i do have some memory of you LONG ago. back in last year or somting
  16. Weeell it was your fault if you hadn't put up lava walls around everyone's house it wouldn't have happened!
  17. Haha, I never really lived on an "island", unless you want to consider the continents as islands themselves =P
  18. Well i never saw it so could only guess. ^^

btw u ever make it out thr anymore?