Hashhog's Two Year EMC Quiz of Death and Impossibility

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Hashhog, Jan 24, 2015.

1. I can actually answer some of these....
    nfell2009 and hashhog3000 like this.
  2. I think we all can :)
    Now the next thing is to give the right answers ;)
    nfell2009 and hashhog3000 like this.
  3. I got this in the bag
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  4. Bump. :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  5. Bump again! :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  6. Bump... about a day left. :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  7. I think the day is over by this time ;)
    Patr1cV and nfell2009 like this.
  8. Yup, I'm reading through them. :) I'll have the winners/answers posted soon.
    607 likes this.
  9. *waits*
  10. Editing the main post with answers/winners now. You guys can start up a drumroll while I do that. :p
  11. The suspense! :eek:
  12. Answers are up! Congrats to all winners! :D
    If you find an answer you believe to be wrong, please say what is wrong and why. :) I will get right to fixing it and editing any scores! Prizes will be mailed in 24 hours in order to allow time for possible, though very highly unlikely, drastic score changes due to me being wrong, though I highly doubt there will be any such score changes. :)
    Feel free to ask me any questions that you may have about the quiz or just about me in general on this thread. :)
    607 likes this.
  13. Reading through the answers was quite interesting, and it turned out that I actually knew quite a bit of them without doing any research! :)
    ShelLuser and hashhog3000 like this.
  14. So close! >.<
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  15. Wow, some pretty hard questions. :D
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  16. B4DMAN5IMON was inactive staff, but not officially demoted during his time away.
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  17. I believe that this was the only question that nobody answered correctly, unless I'm remembering it wrong. For those wondering, here's a picture of the toilet in question.:)

This room can be found in the Lower Maze of the Amusement Park, reached by completing the above-ground hedge maze.
    607 likes this.
  18. 19. Mojang made everyone look like villagers, but that was world wide on every server (among with the villager soundpack).

btw, congratz to all winners!
    Patr1cV likes this.
  19. The intended answer was zombie, as that was an EMC only feature. That's why I specified that some players eventually, but not immediately, looked like this mob. :)
  20. 3rd place :D