Has EMC lost its luster?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by joshmcf, Jan 14, 2013.

1. This makes sense to me. Ty for taking the time to explain it. However, you can't be a one man band. It won't work in the long term. You'll burn yourself out as I'm sure you're probably already doing. But you already know this and I hope you guys can figure something out.

Spleef is better with more people. I think people would want to come and play but it's hard to get people organized. The only reason I even know about Mob Arena is bc I saw the message one day. It doesn't have to be a "Staff Sponsored" event. I think a message saying "hey, you should come on here" would be what is needed the same as for Mob Arena. I know that part would require almost no effort. As far as the spleef arena itself what would make sense is to set it up so that when a player falls to the ground the spleef floor is automatically reset. When I went to /fun today to check it out and the floor was almost completely gone. Another change that should be made is that dirt is by far not the best choice.
  2. I helped code the now debunk Delta Team server, if you ever need a helping hand you can always ask. I would not do anything large scale, but I can do minor coding and setting up mods on the server.
  3. Can I help too? I can install a file into a folder!
    HylianNinja, mba2012 and nfell2009 like this.

4. (That's the same as me)
  5. I'm assuming the Failed insert of an image is a bad insult.
  6. It's broken? Nuuuuur. And yes, yes it is.

EDIT: How about now?
  7. Why thank you for those kind words.
  8. Why you're welcome.
  9. He was just tying to help, Joshp. :)
  10. I was more bashing the Delta team server than him :)
    mba2012, nfell2009 and AlexChance like this.