Happy New Year TO EMC!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Krysyy, Dec 31, 2013.

1. i would use chrome but for some reason i cant open alerts and inbox
  2. thanks for taking the time to make something for us to relax and have fun at. :) I Hope your new years was great...
  3. I can and I'm using chrome. Update your chrome/java/adobe
    607 likes this.
  4. It's all good it probably because I messed something up :/
    607 likes this.
  5. No wonder I couldn't go there when I tried the other day! porphyrian and I were about to try out the new enchanted fishing rods
  6. Its beautiful :) Goodjob Krysyy
  7. Happy New Year everyone!
  8. I like how she didn't mention the secret room that is down the well in the dark forest. And also how you can use ender pearls to get to more secret teleport signs. Not like anyone is giving away the secret though. ;)
  9. Wait... more teleport signs? I thought they just had messages on how I'm like a stained glass window. :confused:
  10. Just a question. Can you use teleport signs and pressure plates in the wilderness and nether? And can you use buttons instead of pressure plates?
  11. No, yes.
    You can't teleport in wild/nether. You can use buttons though.
  12. OK. Thanks.
  13. Grrr... I've searched inside and out, can't find the last sign. :(
  14. Seems like a great place to go and love searching for the hidden hideouts in these things. I was so exited when I found the secret in the smp1 spawn.
    On an unrelated note, When I first read the last sentence of the post, I thought it said something about children getting kidnapped at playgrounds :eek:. I am tired :p
  15. It wont let me go although I have used the command...
  16. What a relief! Now to chill out, I can go to a virtual park instead of just reading a book or playing some football, or going to a real park.
    Remember when we used to have lives? :p*
    *No offense meant, I do appreciate the build. Great job. Just a satirical comment, s'all.
  17. Whats a Real Park And football And a Book!? Never Heard of them!? Are they Mystical Like this thing Called the Real World i Only know Virtual :p