Happy Late Canada Day!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Good job on the flag kryysy!
  2. Nice Save Kryssy :p
  3. I'm hoping for a Germany vs Netherlands final although I'm doubting it will actually happen.
    bloodra1n likes this.
  4. YES! Thank you so much!!!
    Oh and ye and hoping Germany will win.
  5. This is so AWESOME! :D It is going to be cool to see players hang up all the flags on their houses.
  6. I don't know what you are talking about =P
  7. Thank you, krysyyjane! :D This is a great flag! :D
  8. Dem canadians! :D
    Ark_Warrior1 and Brennian like this.
  9. I must say I really like the Canadian flag.
  10. It's so maple-y...
    princebee and 607 like this.
  11. GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY!
  12. Woo! Now I get to look forward to my two flags of nationalistic internationalism!
    That being the Polish Flag, and also the Jolly Roger Flag!!!!!
    You rock x 100!
  13. Omg yes to the Jolly Roger! My dad has that on his boat.
  14. As someone from Norn Iron, I can't help but feel my kulcher is being eroded. Ther is a clear preference to them Amurican and Canada flegs, yet are glorious Twelfth just passed with none of the fallowing flegs being maid:

Dis offends me significantly, and youse mark my words, there shall be a graduated response to this discrimineation.

Northern Ireland humour. #2obscure4you
  15. Northern Ireland did not win the World Cup =P
    Germany did however, so their flag took precedence in my "line" of flags.

(and yes i understand it was a joke)
  16. I keep hearing this from people on the internet, that Germany, but I saw the match myself, and I saw Norn Iron win against North Korea. You must be mistaken.
  17. And you sir (or madam since i really don't know) are wearing your distorted lenses again. But believe what you will, I make the flags based on what I see anyway. And I saw Germany win, though not in any sort of landslide to say the least...
  18. This shall nat go unpunished, expect a fleg protest outside your house in the coming dais.
  19. Ooh, Aikar and Maxarias will be here starting tomorrow. We would all love to see a flag protest =P
  20. Ahoy me Harties,
    Germany, Ireland, Korea... Avast ye nar matter as they all swab me decks!
    I be the Captain of this here ship, and am the Admiral of the fleet...
    Arrrgh you scallywags, consider this a shot across the bow, Ye best get to battening yer hatches.

We patiently wait in them there shadows for our flags to be created so we may once again set sail! Ye best have yer mates pay real close attention in the crows nest because when the jolly roger flies, we set sail to Keelhaul your backside before we throw you in Davey Jones locker and plunder your booty!

I am again three sheets to the wind ye seadogs...Yo ho ho and a Bottle of Rum... Empire life for me!
    Savvy??

Jolly.png

"To Err is Human... To Arr is PIRATE"