Happy (almost) three years, colepuncher

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by colepuncher, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Wow, it's that time of year again. Summertime, where I get to celebrate my EMC birthday but log on only to flaunt my elderly status.

This was on my mind tonight, at the tiring our of 11:30 EMC time, so I decided to post it early.

Looking back on it, Empire Minecraft was really my introduction to all things pop-culture, and more broadly, the issues of the real world (to a certain extent). I met weeaboos (Dj__Krazy), Haters of the UK (SoulPunisher) Rock junkies, cows made of ice cream, overly strict 13 year-olds among others. All brought together by one "indie legend" (-MatPat, 2017).

I really felt like I was part of a community, one that suited me (at my school you were pretty much a sports dude or not.) I felt like the most important eight-year-old in the world with that diamond membership, although to others I was just an annoying kid who jumped aboard the minecraft hype train.

brief life update: the many straight a's I got in elementary school paid off: I applied to a prestigious school (that has what i like to call the "memes on canvas" room) and somehow got in. As of late i've been suffering a type of OCD, but other than that, it's been great.

My downfall was really when the "name change update" released. I changed my name so many times- first to PercyPotter4000, then to... well... I can't exactly remember I have had so many aliases.

Maybe I'll do something special next year- other than that... farewell.

Adios,
    colepuncher
  2. You're congratulating yourself? ;)
    Thanks for the farewell, I suppose. That'd be nice.
    colepuncher likes this.
  3. Happy to hear you're still doing ok Cole!

Yeah, I know you're now called Jeern, but to me you'll always be Colepuncher, the dude who made those funny Minecraft comics! :)

So get online already and enjoy the new colors :)

I just quickly checked and you residences seem all still intact right now.

The Empire knows all :cool:

But, but, but.... Parrots! :eek:

Anyway, thanks for dropping in. I'm happy to hear that you're doing ok on your education and that so far everything is working out. I recall you having to quit and all because it became a little too tedious for you and you had to focus on school. Good to hear you did, because that's going to become important later on.

I also hope to see you online someday! :)
    colepuncher and 607 like this.
  4. Glad to see that you are doing good in school. It is an important part of your life. Keep up the good work. :)
    colepuncher and 607 like this.
  5. Welcome Back for a short time. Staying active on the forums isn't hard at all, just hop around different threads and check the front page as well. :)
  6. Hello/Goodbye
    colepuncher likes this.
  7. When I say goodbye I say hello <beatles reference>
    But enough of that we are gonna miss you dude and I hope all goes well irl ;)
    colepuncher likes this.
  8. Hello/goodbye Hope u do good in school.

We are going to miss you( plz come back one day) and best of luck irl
    colepuncher likes this.
  9. Congratulations on three years I guess...
    I know school can be really dificult indeed, it's no shame to leave for some time for that. (as I also did multiple times, I only just suttley left, so I guess nobodey ever noticed) (It's even a really good sign in my oppinion)

I hope you know the lyrics actually is "you say goodbye, and I say hello" Otherwise you have to learn your ledgends man... It's a shame if you don't know the beatle's lyrics (It's not "my" music btw...)
    SkeleTin007 and colepuncher like this.
  10. thank you guys for all the feedback...

I don't recall ever leaving for that reason.. really it was that i moved on to other things, other games (namely things like tf2 and splatoon.)