Halloween Trick or Treating

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by God_Of_Gods, Oct 7, 2016.

1. I have 2 reses that will be setup until November 30th

The Empire Finch Gardens

Halloween Update and More!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey EMC, The its that time to start walking around as Monsters and Ghosts. So I decided to update the res with a Halloween Theme. Last year was only decorated for 2 weeks, so I thought this would be decorated for at least 2 months

This update included
    Removal of all Plants
    Removal of some Torches
    Block Fixes
    Light Fixes
    Changed Grass Blocks to Podzol (Leaves on Grass)
    Added Pumpkins and Jack-o-lanterns
    Added Cobwebs
    Added Mob Heads
    Changed Res Biome to give the leaves that Dried look...

All Player shops have been back to original price and are in-stock.
    All Boat and Fishing Rod Shops are in-stock

If There are any block glitches or anything that is there or not there, please PM me, for a Fix.

Update Part 2!
    This update has been pending for several months due to the time to change the blocks, but now the update was pushed through.
    This Update includes changing the blocks under the water from plain quartz to pillar quartz...
    This gives for a more Cleaner and Better texture look under the water. Also freshens up the res as well.

Also if you notice any lag at all, Please report it to me Either PM In game or on Forums or on the res at one of the Tree's...

More Screens of the Update.

Hope you Enjoy this update, and feel free to provide some feedback, Thanks.

~Finch
    The Empire Finch Gold and Iron Shop

Halloween Update and More!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey EMC, Its that time of year, and I decorated one res, but I wanted something different. I wanted some fun with the Halloween items. Something to give it a bit more experience. More or less everything that you would see in real life out of the city and in the county.... Hope you Enjoy!
    Due to lack of time, I was not able to do as much decorating but I hope that the next update I will be able to...
    I was not able to get any more Gold or Iron as I am currently using it on current builds, So i thought i would... (Read On).
    This update Includes....
    -Grass change to Podzel (For Fallish Look)
    -Some path blocks to make it a worn in area every once in a while.
    -Cob Webs placed around
    -Pumpkins and Jack-o-Lanterns Placed throughout res.
    -Mobs hidden throughout the res.
    -Potion brewing cauldrons placed around.
    -Mob heads placed around the res.
    -Much More!
    Ever Wanted to Pick your Own Pumpkin?
    Come and enjoy your own Pumpkin picking in the Pumpkin Field!

Or, what about Going and getting your Hay Bales to place your Pumpkins on, or even Mob Heads?

Or, what About having some fun in some games such as the Hedge Maze!

These Items are added just for a little fun for the Community, Come Look, Have Fun, Maybe get some idea's to decorate your res... Plenty of idea's to get from this res!.....

Hope everyone enjoys this update... Will keep up until November 30th
    Feel free to comment, or post about this Update. :)
    I do them ingame as I like to inspire and hope that others will do it as well. I have done it since i joined EMC, but made an official thread once I had a final build for the thread, with nice updates!
    I also try and have something different and neat each year....
    Hope, This helps,
    God_Of_Gods likes this.
  2. That is way awesome! What are the address(es)?
    finch_rocks_1 likes this.
  3. I posted the threads for each one, but, the first is 12731 and the second is 12845. They are right across the road from each other...

And thank you, :)

I also do Winter themes as well, and then of course the Spring and Summer ones as well, :D
    God_Of_Gods likes this.
  4. I will hand out the sp00kiest of my candies at 11567 on 5 :D
    b0bbythebuild3r and God_Of_Gods like this.
  5. I may be up for this. This s where players go res to res dropping off Haunted candy into hoppers right? jk lol
  6. If there are any Halloween/scary themed reses I will list them too. Kinda an EMC halloween tour where players can just tour Halloween type reses even if there is no one handing out treats. That would be fun also.
  7. It's not too late to make one too. I think last year there was a contest for it. Post addresses here and I will list them at the top of the thread.
  8. I shall put punkinz on my res
  9. I might try to come but I am already in Halloween style hehe :cool:
  10. Updated the list. Who else would like to welcome the members of EMC for Halloween?
  11. b0bbythebuild3r and God_Of_Gods like this.