Halloween Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ChespinLover77, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Sounds like a good time ! I'll try to be there.
    ItsMeChespin likes this.
  2. Ill see if I can make it.
    ItsMeChespin likes this.
  3. Bump
    4 more days to RSVP and get a package
  4. Bump 3 more days
  5. No offense, but I am pretty sure that many people won't be making it to this one. Thing is; it's on HALLOWEEN. Most users on here are children/relatively young, and the other large amount are adults who are mostly going to be trick or treating with their kids or handing out candy rather than playing Minecraft. I think if you rescheduled it to either much earlier in the day 0r on November 1st/October 30th, so more people can have some fun! Your choice, my suggestion, I hope you take it into consideration. See you!
    iNachos10 likes this.
  6. Remember when you said "no offense?"
    ItsMeChespin likes this.
  7. Woot, If I am around, I will hop on for some fun! No clue what Halloween will bring yet, but certainly sounds like fun!
    ItsMeChespin likes this.
  8. I do, and I meant it. I don't want to be rude, I was just thinking in common interest that more people could come and have some fun if it wasn't on Halloween at a time during which many people are in one way or another participating in trick or treating.
  9. Bump 1 more day to RSVP
  10. Event delayed until 6:30pm emc time due to mob arena being at 5 ;)
  11. Sounds cool! I'll try to be to be at your party, because it sounds like a lot of fun :p
    ItsMeChespin likes this.
  12. We are starting in 2 min
  13. Failing at the parkour already..
    ItsMeChespin and iNachos10 like this.
  14. The event was amazing. Thanks to everyone who came. RSVP packages need to be claimed still :)
  15. The event was awesome! The parkour was my favorite part,
    along with the trivia.
    Overall, it was a lot of fun, and well worth my time. (>‿◠)✌