[Guide] The Survival Update

Discussion in 'Official Empire Guides' started by JackBiggin, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Darkrooms are actually normal spawns.
    chickeneer likes this.
  2. If you were to make a darkroom where the mobs take no damage whatsoever except by you, loot WOULD be yield able.
  3. I have a small problem.. After a few hours ofmob hunting, I finally found a Marlix - under a wastelands outpost underground in a cave or something, I can only see the name. I can't dig to her because its under the protected outpost. No idea how long she's been there, I never got the "Eerie presence" message.

EDIT: Nevermind I found an entrance to her, it's a scary dark ravine. But its protected so its ok :p
    _Stads_ likes this.
  4. It's a 2.5% chance you're head will drop and skellys and zaombies rarely drop heads too.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  5. Until the moment you find out that you cant deal damage in protected zones..
  6. Exactly the problem :p but it actually spontaneously died for some reason, and dropped a pair of boots. Which is coincidentally the only other Marlix drop that I got, so I'm auctioning it xD
  7. It will have a chance to drop from darkroom grinders. Darkroom mobs spawn naturally in the dark. No special spawner involved.
  8. yes, I understood it wrong. the player has to make the most damage, so grinders with falldamage and onehit with your hand won't work :)
  9. Can someone explain to me how enraged mobs work?
  10. Normal Mobs drop heads as a rare drop

Momentous sometimes drops a special enchanted wood sword
  11. I don't just mean what enraged mobs drop, I mean their spawn rate and such
  12. I wasn't aiming that at you, I just wanted that to be added to the op, as it is looking not-so-wall-of-text-y.
  13. okay, thx for clearing that up
  14. how much are the shiny arrows worth?
  15. I love this new update!!!
  16. i have so much shiny flesh, what is it used for? i can't eat it and every crafting attempt i have made has failed, help?
  17. You eat it...
  18. perhaps you need to eat less food so your hunger goes down