[Guide] The Survival Update

Discussion in 'Official Empire Guides' started by JackBiggin, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Momentus is the giant that others have talked about.
    Movement: About the same speed as a regular zombie.
    Abilities: Can teleport the player to himself, as well as spawning large amounts of Enraged Zombies nearby.
    Combat: Best taken down with the resistance gained from a Zombie Virus potion, just run in and mash on him with a powerful sword, preferably Smite 5.
    Drops: Zombie head and possibility for Shiny Rotten Flesh.

Anything I missed? :p
  2. Id say mob arenas are about to get a lot more fun.
    wipple4 likes this.
  3. I found a zombie virus when I killed a zombie. Almost thought it was just a water bottle and left it. Can I auction it?
    Screenshot (4).png
  4. They are yet to come to do a decision about some of the special drops.

KXtSm
  5. Do the special mobs spawn in the original wild or just in the wastelands?

6. Again, this means they can spawn anywhere a normal mob is able to spawn.
    brickstrike likes this.
  7. Wrong. Marlix is restricted to wastelands only. The rest of the mobs, however, including Momentus, can spawn anywhere normal mobs can. Marlix and Momentus are very rare though, and spawn at most every few hours, according to Aikar.
  8. o_o So i got a zombie virus.... what is that if someone can explain meh pl0x
    \o3o/
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  9. Minecraft is hard enough with out these extra mobs lol. (i suck at minecraft)
  10. Nether Hounds are basically enraged nether wolves that are randomly spawned.
    Drops include Gunpowder, Quartz Flakes, and Cooked Beef.
  11. I got a picture of it, in case anyone wanted to see what it was.
  12. 2013-06-18_21.40.12.png

This thing is so OP...
  13. I have a thread with pictures!
  14. Over-powered...but I just now thought of using the Zombie Virus, and a friend killed it.
  15. Yes Zombie Virus is an incredibly easy way to kill it. Make sure to take off your armor though, otherwise it gets WRECKED.
  16. enraged zombies are very fast, one hit kill an unprotected person, seems to have taken as many hits as a normal zombie.
    I guess they don't always drop there heads either ( the one that attacked me didn't drop anything)

also: can a zombie virus be turned into a splash potion?
  17. This is my funny story about marlix skeleton.
    I was going to do a hunting of giants but then I saw a a wither, but it was a flying skeleton, it was the longest battle of my EMC life, my helpper was a dog, and it was so crazy.
    Bunkerllama likes this.
  18. I believe the player head drop rate is 1/40 chance.