[Guide] Selling Mob Spawner Locations

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thabks for this! Very clear and easy to understand :D
  2. That should be "ensure", not insure.
  3. Lawl...
    "I, IcecreamCow, will now begin insuring your creations for a low monthly fee..."
  4. for banning me
    Spenser6 likes this.
  5. How do you post screenshots of the grinder. Its a zombie grinder, fully operational, i took screenshots, but how do you post them on the forums?
  6. Press "F2" to create a screenshot. It will be in your .minecraft/screenshots folder, named with the date and time.

You then need to upload it to a website, such as picbin.org

Then you can click the icon, here, to insert/edit image and put in the URL of the picture.

MODS: Please could this query, and the response, be moved to the "Empire Help & Support", thanks.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  7. I figured it out. :) i just found it in some of ma files. Haha, thanks anyway.
  8. Can you sell the rights to build (if established outpost) or modify (est. or not) the farm around a spawner?

It seems like regardless of being established, you could sell the rights to loot the collection chests from the farm or spawner as well since they'd have to steal from your chest or break and replace with their own to loot if you didn't give them permission.

Is there a special clause in the wilderness protection policy that lets people legally loot other people's chests without permission if it's attached to a spawner?

Is there also a policy that states I have to keep any spawner fully functional and usable by the public at all times?

If I place glass blocks around it, I'm not aware of it being legal for someone to take those down without my permission if I worked on land first or if I'm the owner of the outpost it's on. If thats the case, I'm not sure you can call that spawner "public domain".
  9. If they can legitly use it without breaking it, then they can use it.

As for selling rights to loot chests, most farms utilize locked chests for this purpose. Selling rights to access a chest periodically will not be monitored by staff.
    kevmeup likes this.
  10. bloodycrap101 and SecretAznEks like this.
  11. Eh just a joke
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.