[Guide] Enraged Mobs

Discussion in 'Official Empire Guides' started by Hoi, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Your good ol' signature is back!
    607 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  2. To complicated...
    I just "Swing ma sword sword sword ma diamond sword sword sword" :3
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  3. So in an summary,just make dirt pillars... :p
    ErikRodhi likes this.
  4. Lol'd
  5. It makes a great difference. :p
  6. My strategy for enraged skeletons while in the overworld and not fully equiped:
    Build a barrier between you and it.
    Get it to lock onto you.
    Move behind the barrier.
    It will follow the shortest path and come directly around the corner, right into your melee.
    Repeat as needed.
  7. I found an extreme easy way to kill momentus is to drink a zombie virus let the bad effects go away and just go ham on him with your sword he can still draw u in but it doesn't do much damage
  8. Yes, but that's not very efficient. Zombie virus effects don't last long, well the positive ones don't. It's basically a waste or good tools/armor.
  9. Yes, and also, I newly found a way were you can run right into the enraged skeleton, and block it, so it won't shoot you, very effective for caves.
  10. Also worth mentioning, Smite is better than Sharpness for fighting marlixes, but Sharpness is better than Smite for momenti.
  11. Added a part for killing withers. :)
    ErikRodhi likes this.

12. Cleva!
    That's really nice strategy, at first I was like...really...bedrock... because we can do that.
    Then I was like... oh... I see... well..... umm..... yeah.
    Nice Find! Awesome Guide!
    New Summary:
    -Dirt Pillar
    -Suffocation
  13. This isn't really how you can kill them but always keep a few iron golems in your house as 3 golems can take an enraged zombie down in a matter of seconds.
  14. No one has responded to this thread in a while...
  15. Why does that bother you?