Guess who's really broke?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CadenMann, Nov 19, 2014.

?

About how many rupees do you gain on average per day?

Poll closed Nov 26, 2014.
<100r 10 vote(s) 12.2%
>100r 9 vote(s) 11.0%
<1000 18 vote(s) 22.0%
>1000 26 vote(s) 31.7%
<10000 8 vote(s) 9.8%
>10000 14 vote(s) 17.1%
<100000 9 vote(s) 11.0%
>100000 (please don't choose this one, it'll make me feel bad xD) 13 vote(s) 15.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Caden couldn't afford healthcare for poor little "Horse". :(
  2. Yeah, he died a sad death (heh heh, I live in Canada, free healthcare :D)
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  3. I'm also Canadian! High five! *internet high fives you*

4. 1. Begging will get you banned.
    2. Good way and helps support the server.
    3. Complaining is unappreciated.
    4. I vote every day and get around 1,000 rupees daily.

If he's in an economical crisis, how could he afford to make an iron farm?

I have 180k, but I have plans for a grinder might take me a few weeks to do and will basically run me broke, but it might be worth it.
  5. It can be made with dirt, water,lava, doors, and a couple of villagers that you can breed EXTREMELY quickly if you know what you're doing.
    607 likes this.
  6. I don't reveal all my ways to make money, because obviously if I did, then the opportunities would disappear.

I would recommend the following:
    1) Voting - takes about 3 minutes and if you average out the rewards and vote every 12-13 hours, you get about 3-4k/day.

2) Shearing sheep - make hundreds of rupees per hour. I pay 70r/stack. You don't even need an axe! I have links to all the sheep farms on SMP9 at /v 19500 (in the wool section).

3) Chopping wood - due to how easy it is and how anyone can start a tree farm and get lots of money. I buy every type of wood for 120r/stack (or more), you can make thousands per hour.

4) Mining diamonds - I have a large efficient mine and my miners make about 6-11k/hr. You need a 12k deposit though, so it takes a while to get that. If you choose to mine on your own and bring your stuff to shops, you can usually make 3-7k/hr.

5) Mining quartz - Quartz fetches insane prices right now due to the fact that you can only get it in the wasteland and it's the most desired building material. I pay 2k/stack, and you can usually get about 5 of those per hour if you are skilled, plus you can get netherrack and glowstone at the same time.
  7. Hey a diamond axe costs about 240r... Whereas shears are 9r... I mean you could use a stone axe or an iron axe, but it's more efficient to shear at that point I think.
  8. Go mining, sell ores to malls like mine, there are lots around then go mining again try not spend so much. Voting is always good but do other things also, a tree farm is always good also as mentioned.