GUESS WAT!~

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Maxarias, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Congratulations you two! I've expressed my sentiments on your profiles. You've made my day!
  2. So you will need a big venue for the big day, 40k invites to send out :eek: lol :D
  3. Thought this was in a different forums section, eh? ;)

Anywho, thank you, everyone for the congrats. In fact, Congratulations to you guys, because without happy people like you all, I'd.. Not like shoes.. :(
    creepincreepers7 and chickeneer like this.
  4. Oh mah goodness, where would it be hosted? ..I could see it now.. In the middle of Walmart, everyone just starting at us all like we're crazy, because everyone is dressed up as their character or something. xD

Nono, I'm bad at this sort of thing. I think I'd die from being too shy at my own wedding. :p
  5. if thare is one on emc...
    where?
    when?
    how?
    can i come?
  6. I actually don't see this announcement in any other forum section.
  7. All I have to say...
  8. Somehow we're going to have to convince Justin to officiate at an EMC in-game wedding. He's the Captain so it's legally binding... right?
  9. ^^^ I really likes this Cake!!!
  10. What can I say, I've got a cake for everything. ;)
  11. It would be time consuming, but rename "Stage" to Wedding.empire.us, and kind of make a church. Then disable the whitelist, then make the church enclosed so no one can get out. Set the spawn at the back, so people can come in. Have the aisle (or however you spell it!) fenced in, and then front will be fenced in too so that no one can try to ruin it. Like this idea?:)
  12. Congrats you two! :D
    creepincreepers7 likes this.

13. the cathedral i will build for you guys on emc
  14. Congrats....LOL Tnt like oidgod said still doesnt come to mind
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  15. When you get to the wedding day, you won't be shy. My wife had the same thought, she's shy as well. But it all disappears. After all, it's your day, we men have absolutely no say :). Or as my father-in-law put it (when I showed up to look at a possible reception venue), "What are you doing here? All you have to do is show up."

I, of course said, "just doing what I'm told." (a.k.a. marriage)
  16. 2012-07-19_20.13.36.png

Congratulations to you both! I wish the two of you nothing but the best!
  17. Wait, IRL or just in-game like windylava and inuyasha1204
  18. IRL AND in-game (hopefully)!
  19. Obviusly IRL :p