GUESS WAT!~

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Maxarias, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Yes, yes I am. They picked me up from the grocery! :p
  2. And they ate you with a sandwich :D
    creepincreepers7 and chickeneer like this.
  3. NO. WAI. Congrats!

Perfect companions.
    Hmm, I should make a thing on my res after the IRL wedding so that we can have an EMC reception!
  4. just don't talk to oranges
  5. Aikar + Maxarias = AWESOMENESS!
  6. Congratulations guys. I am very happy for you. :)
  7. Congrats. Even TNT may have not been the best sum of your relationship, using my godlike powers, I bless you with happiness for many years to come. And I am so tempted to be the bugger who asks when the babies are coming. :p
  8. CONGRATS! :D

Will you also have a wedding in emc?
  9. I like the way you think. CHEERS ALL AROUND!
  10. If they did would I still be here responding to this nonsense?
  11. Nice job! This is cool!
  12. Given the nature of your meeting... if you want to do THIS, I can help you out.

Not sure if I mentioned it during any of our mumble chats, but I sell corrugated. That's cardboard boxes for the layperson. I've actually been considering looking into producing minecraft costumes. :)
  13. *Mega Like.* This is awesome. Pure awesome.
  14. You so need to let the community help somehow. I could design... Ill get back to you on that. :p
  15. If anyone decides to make a massive Wedding Cake or something like that- I would be willing to donate supplies
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  16. Congratulations max, did you ever get that dog? Youknow I've always wondered how you guys met.. You must've known from the start it was pretty strong bond :p
    chickeneer and creepincreepers7 like this.
  17. Max. The birthday cake can double as a wedding cake for you! :) *adds small sign*
  18. We'll need to get PT to do a wedding song :p We only have the Bday song atm D: