Gta V

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mikaila, May 26, 2015.

1. Haha good luck. Well, I'll be here being an obedient son, I guess. =P
  2. Damn. Well, talking about old game consoles, I have a working PSP that I got on my 3rd birthday 10 years ago. Only have one game for it that still works.
  3. I have it on 360 and PC and would love to play with y'all sometime :D

My steam username is Deadmaster98, of course :)
  4. I have it on PS3 and PC, although the PC version I am still reinstalling (the game broke and needed reinstallation).

Steam name: Combustible Lemon (Beware, there are many of these names!)
  5. I only have it for Xbox 360 and Xbox One currently, but I'll get it on PC in the future. I'm waiting for it to go on sale or something, because I've spent about £60-80 on GTA V so far and I'm not paying another what, £30 for it on PC as well? :p I'll probably wait for a Steam sale or something, but I always tend to miss the ones that I want... >_>
    the_creeper_lord likes this.
  6. I got it for PC a couple days ago, and I also have it for Sbox 360.

360: HumaneParrot19
    Steam: HorseManEwwEr.

Add me, and I'll play with you sometime!
  7. Is there an EMC crew that we can all join?
  8. Hm... Someone should make a GTA V Empire Minecraft crew. =P I'm already part of a crew, so I couldn't make it, but I'd be happy to join it if someone did.
    FDNY21 and the_creeper_lord like this.
  9. Would thy Fedny like to share his gamertag of xbox 360? :3
  10. I don't play it on 360 anymore, I upgraded to the Xbox One so I play it on there, sorry :p
  11. I'm currently online in GTA and in the Steam Games 1 channel on mumble. I would love for someone to come join me!
    No longer on.
  12. GTA sucks, Mario Kart is better.
    Qkazoo07 likes this.
  13. TIL I'm roughly the same age as the NES.

(Technically speaking. The "Famicom" was released in Japan in the summer of '83, I was born November '83. The actual NES didn't see North America until fall of 1985)
  14. maybe you should actually play with me hm !??!
  15. GTA5 may suck, I can somewhat agree. GTAO (GTA Online) on the other hand... Let's be realistic: from a technical perspective the missions and levels aren't all that great. Some enemy vehicles will actually spawn into the level long before they're being used.

That nasty (enemy) Buzzard coming at you after you picked up the coke at the airfield? It was already there the very moment you gained access. Check out the helicopter pads, you'll find it there. Ready to be taken and do some damage, to be relocated to make things harder on you or to attach a sticky (note?, no bomb) and blow it into smithereens.

Let's be honest: that's one lousy level design if I ever saw one. Even a 'middle class' game like inFAMOUS (even though it is / was a top title on the Playstation) managed to tackle this. Worse: their level designer (you can make your own games in inFAMOUS 2, one of the reasons I still play this) supports this fully. If they (small game company) can do this, why can't a multi-billion company like R* follow up?

HOWEVER... Yes, GTAO is not perfect, far from it. But if you let it sink to you and when you meet the right people it can be a lot of fun. Run amok in a town without restrictions, even into the absurd.

GTA5 storyline? I don't care for that too much. Way too shallow, too easily finished, and way too short. GTAIV worked story wise (IMO) because they didn't try to cram 3 characters into 1 game. It was one game, and 2 extra persons added as DLC. That is what made the magic happen.

But I sure like my dose of GTAO every once in a while. Heck... now you gave me an idea X7... I shall blame it all on you 8)

I made a promise to someone, and I might as well try to combine my efforts; luring her onto EMC as well as making good on my promise. Sounds vague? You'll see soon enough 8)
  16. Haha, you worked for coins? I got this program that gave me 1 million coins and I barely did anything.
    I dunno what it's called because I haven't played the game in about # years.