Ground rules for owning a residence.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Tycho_69420, Jun 29, 2012.

1. You'll never run out of dirt :p
    Munchie86 likes this.
  2. I would prefer not to lock this thread. I want people to post their opinions. Just don't tear each other up. :|
  3. OH really now :)

On a lot that a friend and I are building on, we've already used 5 double chests of dirt. Actually paying money now for dirt o.o"
  4. want free dirt to dig up yourself? i have a res that needs clearing! i would just tell you what needs to be dug! (pretty much just down a hole and then from there on out)
    Ethereum, Chascarrillo and oidgod like this.
  5. lol nahh I realized that I could just empty every server shop from smp1-utopia of free dirt and vault it :)
  6. This is why I claim all 4 residences next to eachother. ;)
    Ethereum likes this.
  7. This is why I claim all 12 residences near each other ;)

Have at you fine sir!
    ZimfurrY likes this.
  8. it's not made of dirt though :) *teh :3 fawkes face*
    ZimfurrY likes this.
  9. Several accounts? :'3
  10. Yeah, its 3 diamonds, my girlfriend (krysyyjane9191) and I share them / the lots.
  11. Aww! You're so lucky! :p But 2 of my IRL friends are actually my neighbours(In the game), and they're considering on getting gold/diamond supporter to claim even more lots around the area haha c:
  12. Lol, that's what we have. We've got 12 of them, then my friends have a 3 or 4 (now i'll have to check), her brother has a couple. It works out great, and you can actually walk around between stuff instead of the /v'ing.
  13. That sounds really nice. What SMP are you stationed on? :)
  14. We're on SMP2. We're moving in real life next week, so i haven't been on much recently with all the packing, but shortly I should have 4 of the lots with one big hotel on them.

I liked the face you built btw!
    ZimfurrY likes this.
  15. Thanks! I'm actually going to tear it down in the nearest future :eek: Just to make a new one hahaha :p

That's what'd be nice about having more than just 4 plots to build on :)
  16. Why not put it at 255 block height (highest possible) then put stuff under it?
  17. I do I do, but I have so many ideas, so many plans... I won't fit a gazillion blocks in 4 plots haha :p

I'm a little jealous of your situation to be honest :)
  18. Well sir, thank you for making your res in valor of me. :D
    ZimfurrY likes this.
  19. owned214wo.jpg
    ignoramoose and ZimfurrY like this.