Griefers : The Terrorists of MineCraft.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexHallon, Mar 20, 2012.

1. This is a GREAT idea. I think it would serve as both a deterrent and as an automated greifer management function.
  2. Nice Achievement u got there =3

3. No the the members would place them!
  4. No, its made to encourage people to go all vigilante..
    margaritte and Mrlegitislegit like this.
  5. No, to make them stop griefers :)
  6. same thing.
  7. Guys!
    Let's stay on topic, shall we? :)
  8. You may put this in your signature if you want :)
  9. Done
  10. how do i do this exactly lol
  11. never mind lol i did it
  12. and no it is meant to let them know that if they grief we WILL know and they cannot deny that they did it because we will have written proof that they did
  13. So hopefully we can implement this or somthing like it soon, cause i was griefed like 2 days ago so i am wanting griefing and griefers to die lol.
  14. I've been thinking of a number of building designs to trap/kill and otherwise deter griefers. In particular, XRay users, of both the mod and texture-pack varieties, since they seem to be the more "dangerous" ones. While I don't have anything concrete to share at the moment (need to run some tests in creative mode to confirm them as viable structures), I will definitely be happy to PM you the layout of any functional designs.
    oidking likes this.
  15. An alert plugin that whenever a block you placed has been broken a alarm will come onto the forums. It would only apply to certain areas that the player places blocks and chooses to protect them. It would be a feature somewhat like the wand feature of SinglePlayer Commands. Then when a block is broken it would say it was broken by who/what and when it was broken. Not sure if possible but putting out a thought.
  16. I have witnessed a flyer mod but i need to get a pic of him so i will keep yall posted lol
  17. I agree! here is my ideas-

What i will do when i see them in wild

-set THEM ON FIRE
    -POUR LAVA ALL OVER THEM
    -make a noob trap
    -PUT A SIGN WHICH SAYS" (your name's chest) and make a trap in front of the chest

OR

-do /ignore AND MAKE THEM FEEL LIKE A LONER
    -do /res pset (griefer) move false and say (items) at (ur res) for free
  18. Here is the name of the Griefer I HATE the most- Sir Luke(and some numbers after)
  19. This is a VERY good idea for a thief/griefer trap lol