Griefers : The Terrorists of MineCraft.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexHallon, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Add a free sheep egg from me to the Rewards list; I've captured a TON thanks to the free eggification (all 2000+ blocks away from any spawn!)
  2. another thing a lot of normal members are rich too (randomzh is i believe the richest player on emc now) and some diamond supporters (me) aren't rich
  3. too add to that hawkeye, if i am correct, works only when an admin checks the area to also see who grieved big things that are public like cities or colonies also rollback just makes it so griefed things can auto fix when an admin wants (also can help with the big grief holes near spawn)
  4. Dude you're a griefer yourself -.-
    pateraterick likes this.
  5. O zac so IM a griefer?Your the one who burnt down my 2nd res.You gave me one stack of diamond and took it back.And you wanted ALL my sticky pistons.Yes zac im the griefer?YOUR the one who is the griefer.
  6. I have now added a WANTED list, please help to ban these bastards!
  7. *facepalm* this is getting off topic and people are,as always, blaming each other :mad::eek:
  8. I can back iceraider14 on that claim, heard the whole thing and saw it. My res is right by Ice's 2 res in smp5
  9. Thanks Dwight.Lots of people accually saw it.Glad you came to back me up :D
  10. Did any of the server moderators though of installing a mod called towny or factions and enable it in some ranges so like well have a place where none can protect and in jungle we can claim land and have fights. When we die 3 times our rep become low and they can claim our land .
  11. A separate server where there is a big arena with creepers and if u greif than u get sent there to fight to the death with creepers u can only have your hands and u have to stay for a long time
  12. If you have the time in the wild, build one huge trap that looks like a building!
    Bets part when they walk in and have stolen all you items..... they die and don't get anything in the wild from anyone!!
    this causes them to die and say by what.. helping the moderators and possibly you.
  13. I think that the intro quest for EMC is explicit enough, but the explanation of the commandment on the website oould be more specific. Basically, if you didn't set the block down (structures, tracks items, items in chests), then don't pick it up. Period. There is no reason for stealing when there are unlimited resources in the world. As for vandalism, that is worse than stealing in my mind. I once saw a griefer set a beautiful tall ship on fire. I tried to put it out, but he was very active with the flint/steel, and in the end there was nothing I could do but watch her burn in sadness. She was beautiful. I never did figure out who built that beautiful place. The griefer later killed me.