GRIEF PARTY: 10 residences

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Alyattayla, Jul 8, 2014.

?

Coming or nah?

Sounds hella rad! 11 vote(s) 42.3%
No thanku 3 vote(s) 11.5%
Now why would I come to a silly grief party, psh 0 vote(s) 0.0%
i came on the empire to have fun and i feel so attacked right now 4 vote(s) 15.4%
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 8 vote(s) 30.8%
  1. No, it's over.

I got a Independence Day Helmet , a Freedom Blade, and 30k worth of blocks. That you for this!
    Alyattayla likes this.
  2. omg thats like so great!
    Glad you had a good day. :)
    49 minutes ago...haha
    No problem! :D

Hope you all had fun, whatever you call fun, but in the future if you still want to grief the 10 residences, all 10 will still be there, I will not be un-claiming nor resetting any.
  3. you told us wroung time so missed it
    Alyattayla likes this.
  4. Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry blame southpark347 it was his fault!! He told me 8PM EST!!
  5. This sounds very rude. She wouldn't know the correct time zones for you because she lives in Australia. She is not familiar with American time zones.

Also, the time was correct. 8 Pm EST was 1 hour ago. As it is 9 now.
    Alyattayla and tedrocker like this.
  6. It wasn't wrong. 8:00PM EST time is the same as 5:00PM PST.

Also, perhaps you should be nice as it's a good deed rather than making rude, and false accusations. :)

7. Uhm no, she told the right time. 5PM pacific Time is 8 PM EST. So you miscalculated something and ended up late. Not my fault. Sorry for any confusion.
    Alyattayla and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  8. I am sorry you missed it, but it was the correct time. You probably didnt notice the EST meaning Eastern Time. If you thought it was supposed to start 7 minutes ago than you are in Central Time. EST is one hour ahead of Central Time. So 8pm EST is 7pm CST.
    Alyattayla and fireshadow52 like this.
  9. Also. I was so ready to get the 4th of July Promos at that island, then my internet turned off and when I got back at 7:01 it was gone. Oh well though right ;)
    Alyattayla likes this.
  10. Question, it's still grief able, can you make it last till tommorow
    Alyattayla likes this.
  11. You are all wrong lol.. It's EDT, not EST :p hahahahahahaha
    fireshadow52, Twitch1 and Alyattayla like this.
  12. Um no.. It's EST (Eastern Standard Time)

EDT is for daylight savings.

13. Lol called out XD
    Alyattayla likes this.
  14. Can we get flags such as kill and eggifying?
    Alyattayla likes this.
  15. I'll do it tomorrow.
  16. Way to go omitting pertinent information - EDT lasts until 2 November 2014!
    EDT will revert to EST on 2 November 2014 @ 1400 (2PM) by going back one (1) hour. - This means EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU who uses Eastern Standard Time is actually stating Central Daylight Time when you post "EST"!

This has frustrated me immensely since Aikar first set a "standard" time zone for EMC and never corrected this mistake. To refuse using the EDT code by stating EST for the time stamp, everything must be run at CDT hours instead to be honest and correct until 1400 on 2 November 2014.

http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/edt.html
    607 and Ultimamaxx like this.
  17. And this is why we have EMC time =P
    607 likes this.