[Grief] 1111 Griefing

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Faithcaster, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Yeah... im guessing hmm 2 hours from now some players will finally be able to get on and by then there wont be anything but some wool, glass, and dirt blocks left.
  2. Ikr? be a good time for the 100+ people limit :3
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  3. Yeah I was wondering that to. A week ago it was like 200 limit then today its back down to 60 very nice. :S
  4. Aikar, if you are reading this good sir, make the player limit to 200 players like last night? Mkay?
  5. Hmm I'm looking at the livemap right now and I'm fairly certain that it has already started.
  6. Hmm seems that way even though there is still 10 minutes to when it was suppose to start. :S
  7. No.
    ten more minutes.
  8. Well then he is just letting people walk around then and hasn't started open perms yet. But I change my mind I suspect with that many people it will take less then an hour till there is nothing left but wool, glass, and dirt blocks.
  9. 8 Minuts ;D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Congrats you filled the server :D

2013-02-09_08.51.41.png
    Faithcaster likes this.
  11. Looks like a lot of the people are already at the glowstone wall waiting to tear that apart.
  12. Already full, what a shame lol :(
  13. Yep half regular users and half supporters. Hmm I wonder why so many supporters are on.

But yeah im not going to waste more time trying to get on. Its clear it will be full for a while and by the time any of us can get on everything will be picked clean.
  14. Tell icc to put the limit of ppl to 100
  15. well that was fun
  16. Seems like someone misunderstaned this whole thing.
    I got complains that my chest wasen't filled with Diamonds & Gold xD
    mba2012, DogsRNice, penfoldex and 4 others like this.
  17. I am here to make a complaint.
    Even though you gave me free glowstone, wool, stone bricks, more wool, more glowstone, doublchests of pumpkin latern things, doublechest of bricks, lots of glass, wood, dirt, and other expensive stuff, I felt that this was unfair and demand a refund!!!!

Just kidding. I'm just mimicking the people who were complaining that it wasn't fair. Anyway, thanks for the AWESOME GIVEAWAY!!!!!!
    Faithcaster likes this.
  18. Thanks even though I was only early/late enough to get wool lol
  19. Thnx for this! I couldnt enter but I got a friend that could enter with my account. I hope he got a lot. Anyway, thnx!
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  20. Ok, i suck at converting time zones, and im to lazy to look it up X3

anyways, im gonna assume that it alrdy happened, did it?