Goodbye Empire Minecraft :(

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _REMOVED_8827, Apr 14, 2012.

1. this thread has got SOOOOO off topic
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  2. Today I found that an underwater glass passage way I had spent a few days on was demolished. I tried my best to recover it but the damage was heavy. Then I found out that all my safe points and outposts had been demolished. I take dear time out of my life to operate an extremely cheap shop and do little things like this to help everyone. When someone takes pleasure in taking my hard-spent time away, I feel it's no longer worth it. I'm saying goodbye to the empire. I'll find something smaller and not full of such people.
  3. so since this is so off topic ill try to get it back, dont leave, please!
    techguy2727 likes this.
  4. wow i dont think ts gonna work
  5. Ah, that was such a fun day.. :)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  6. I remember that...
  7. 65 replies? did people miss me that much?
    autumnrain26 and pat2011 like this.
  8. Locking chests should be way cheaper, 1000 r for a non-supporter (and for supporters too) is a lot of money.
  9. Totally unacceptable. Why would someone take time out of their day just to ruin something worked on hard by someone else, even if such a thing is virtual? Such people clearly have not much of a life to derive any sort of pleasure from a completely antisocial and empathy-lacking act.

I sincerely hope whoever did this gets their comeuppance, in a way that would stop, make them think, and maybe change their ways to the point they freely admit and honestly regret their mistake. Of course, in the world we live in, we'll be lucky to catch this crook :(
  10. so frodo, i saw you on the forums! does this mean that you are staying? :D
  11. Nah. I've seen him in game, he's just finishing up his filming of the Ten Commandments.
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  12. Right you are I am not actually "playing" on the servers
  13. If you were able to afford gold, I could let you live under my store in utopia... Well you can live under my store without gold, but you wouldn't be able to go into the utopian wild/nether.. I could let you have/use my grinder in utopia and provide you with stuff from my mercantile runs.. <,<
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  14. I think if you sat down and ate a piece of cake, you'll realize that you can't leave EMC :p
    Frodomann1 and SecretAznEks like this.