Goodbye Empire Minecraft :(

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _REMOVED_8827, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Uhh this was a farewell topic not a flame war.
  2. i prefer heated, civilized discussion. also, i think that you should stay and just stay town-based for a while. make a farm and work up some rups so you can afford the protection of locks.
  3. When I started at EMC, I almost quit right away. I built an underground mob trap and was really enjoying. One time I logged on and was in the middle of a waterfall where stairs from my base to my mob trap had been flooded. Everything in my base was gone--even worthless stuff like dirt. The mob trap was mostly untouched, but I've never see it since (and it's gone now after the reset anyway). I was one of the many people who (partly due to naivety--hard to believe I still have any of that after 43 years in this world) thought that "NO PVP, No griefing, No stealing" meant I would be safe.

I'm sorry for your loss because I know just how you feel. Now I get to fight these people. There are a lot of them, and few tools to catch them. But we do have a few tricks, and a lot more good people who want to help so I agree with Ismooch that we will eventually get them. It's sad to see one of the good guys leave while the bad guy gets to hang around.
  4. exactly why you get so many apps for mods :p i know at least 15 people who applied. all that is needed is a few people who know what they are doing and... well... people quit. thats why i respect moderators so much, because they are like serial killers to serial killers. dexter?
  5. i will help pay off the stuff you paid for if you stay.
  6. well i dont get grievers if i found an monster grinder i would use it not destroy it.
    and make alot of obsidian then they have to do alot of work to grief
  7. the reason they greif is to ruin people's day. they think its funny. i think of it as 3 groups: the petty thiefs who do it to survive the first night, the addict who does it because they dont really like getting the stuff themselves, and the pros. they do it to see the pain they cause. then i suppose there are also the noobs, as they dont know waht that is and just take what they want.
  8. That's very astute. Pretty much exactly how I would have categorized them.
    IamSaj and techguy2727 like this.
  9. if u like to see the pain they cause there crazy. they should go live in an compfy room with fluffy walls on all sides and nice tightly packt there hands
  10. You're completely right, except that sometimes the pros do it not to see the pain they cause but to see their work plastered all over the forums. It gives them satisfaction, however sick the act was.
    techguy2727 likes this.
  11. I hate griefers,
  12. Lol, you replied within the quote. I fixed it for you :D
  13. This is my classification of greifers, IDIOTS
    imBobertRobert and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. I am sad to see this happen, but cool off please, we don't want to see you leave because some loser had griefed you. I had a house in the wold hidden 40 blocks beneath the ground and some miner broke in while building a diamond shaft. He/she too everything, litterally. yeah, i was mad, but i didn't quit because i'm not willing to let go because some stupid person who will soon get banned griefed my house. But, i didn't lose everything because i had locked chests, which you should've has also. I barley have any rupees, but i'm willing to help no matter what happens.
  15. the Cube is strong in this one.
    smile3 and SecretAznEks like this.
  16. The title of this thread reminds of "lol EMC say goodbye"
    That was a memorable thread.
    vividOptimism and hayleycolgan like this.
  17. whats the link? i never saw that one... unless that one was the one of the greifer that was jacked up by the mods and stuff... that one was hilarious!
  18. Yup thats the one
  19. Yeah, and there were like 38 pages of just absolute trolling nonsense. It was HILARIOUS.