Goodbye, EMC.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by dylan_dylan_, Apr 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, never mind. The server I just tried out is really boring, and this server is fun. I realized I haven't done everything. I have a country with unfinished buildings in every direction! I'm coming back, EMC!
  2. I wish you luck in your future, wherever that may be. We'll miss you!
    ShelLuser, The_Mancub and SirTah like this.
  3. Best of luck outside of EMC! :)
    SirTah likes this.
  4. Pork! You will be missed. Good luck to you...
  5. Take care Pork you will be missed not only as a smp2er but as part of our community that will never forget all you have done for us so best wishes and hopefully we will see you in the near future and good luck out there :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. D'aww. Another person leaving? Pity. I wish you the best of luck in life outside of EMC, just stay away from those clone servers, I hear they aren't pretty.
  7. Goodbye...
  8. *waves*

-Edit- gg.
  9. I know you! Seen you around a few times. To see ya go :(

Perhaps one day you'll come back or at least visit us.... wjerever life takes ya hope you can make the most of it :)
  10. Goodbye, I don't know u but best of luck outside of EMC
  11. Good luck, we shall remember you
  12. Bye Porkus I have seen you around emc before I hope your have a good rest of your life, and I hope to see you on emc again in the future! :D
  13. Good luck!! :)
  14. how dude serious? You will be missed.
  15. Good luck on your adventures, You will be missed.
  16. Yeah... I'm probably coming back soon. This new server really sucks, and I'm really regretting leaving, as I have NOT done everything. I have a country full of unfinished buildings!
  17. uhm... right.... you do realize you've only been officially 'gone' for 1 day? :confused:

With all do respect: I wouldn't call that leaving, and your post kinda sheds your thread in a different light here. In my opinion of course.
  18. Why do people make these 'leaving threads?' *sigh*
    SirTah likes this.
  19. Because why the not?
  20. I don't know how to change the title of the thread, so I didn't.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.