Goodbye Emc.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by joshyrocks13, May 24, 2014.

1. New Rule: No one can leave. EVER AGAIN. Making your rule pointless
  2. I quite like this new rule~
  3. I understand, it's not always easy to get a balance on how much time you spend playing mc. Enjoy what ever you do, getting out side with friends is always a good thing.
    joshyrocks13 likes this.
  4. BYEEE!!!
    joshyrocks13 and southpark347 like this.
  5. Bye joshy banana person
    joshyrocks13 likes this.
  6. Joshy why don't hold a massive dp for all ur promos and make ur res into a memorial of ur time here so we can all remember u
    joshyrocks13 likes this.
  7. Missing u already :-(
    joshyrocks13 likes this.
  8. Sad to see you go Joshy, we will miss you!
    joshyrocks13 likes this.
  9. Sorry to hear you are going Joshy, it is understandable though and I hope you enjoy your future endeavours!
    joshyrocks13 likes this.
  10. All that I have to say is: not all video games are harmful for the player. In fact, some can be educational like how redstone in Minecraft relates to actual electrical circuits or command blocks to computer programming.
    Most of us view this popular entertainment as just for fun, but I don't play for this primary reason. Although, it's a byproduct if I feel like I'm enjoying my time.

Anyway, goodbye and good luck on your future!:)
    joshyrocks13 likes this.
  11. Kim, eat a snickers pls.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  12. Hey Joshy, sad to see you go as we just started to become friends. But I totally understand how you feel and have a similar impulse myself. Good luck and if you ever want to return, you know where to find us ;).
  13. Goodbye Joshy
    Farewell (literally meant)
  14. Joshy plz don't leave u made EMC so much fun without u it still will be fun but never the same
  15. Also if u wang I who like just ur head to rember u by ;(
  16. I ment: also if u want I would like ur head to remember u by
  17. Best of luck in your future endeavours :)
    joshyrocks13 likes this.
  18. Hey joshy,
    We played a lot on EMC togetter!
    I'll always remember that, I hope the best for you.

I will miss you!

~pascal1881~
    joshyrocks13 and captaincraft300 like this.
  19. Good Luck. Good point on leaving...but you should do HUGE Drop Party on your items. WHY leave all that good stuff, it will help others a lot
  20. You will be missed joshy. Come back and visit us from time to time for a chat here and there. =)
    mba2012 likes this.