Good Players and great players

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheKimber1911, Jul 11, 2012.

1. whoops on my post i meant to say you shall be back
  2. *it is SUPER effective*
    *Twitch1 became confused*
    *Twitch1 attacks himself*
    *Twitch1 faints*
    *oidking wins the battle*
    oidgod and oidking like this.
  3. A few people here.

The first is someone name dk(something), it was during my early days of EMC when town chat was in the wild. I was mining and found a good amount of loot to bring back to town and up my standards of living. But then the mobs kept coming and coming and attacking me and I had few tools and torches. So I sealed myselft off in a 1x2 shaft, using what little of my pick was left to slowly climb out, that was when it broke and I have only one torch left. Trapped, I begged over and over in the chat for someone to come and help me. Dk came and informed me I was in a hill, and then dug me out.

The second person is Twitch1, every time I go to the Far-North, I would pass by a distant wild base of unknown origin with a single sign, saying "Workshop". One day while trying to bring some people to the distant land, we made a pit stop. It was then I decided to ask a mod if they could find out who placed it. A few minutes later, I noticed he was crouched right behind me, just as one of my accomplices asked if they could burn something, an artificial tree, down. Everything turned out good after another mod got TP'd in and I finally got the name I longed for.

The third person is BigDavie, he was the one who first discovered the Far-North, I merely retraced his footsteps to the wonderful continent.

The last, but not least, is Shaunwhite1982. Soon after the wild got reset, WCG_Elite and I went on an adventure to get to the End. Once we got to it and left our mark, including blowing up multiple crystals, we left. But we both got spat out in different locations. He was not far from spawn, but I found myself in a dark mineshaft. I was a bit worried if this was some sort of bug, so I told Shaun, who then informed I was in the northern region under the sea. This was the first, and hopefully only, time I qualified for being spirited away. I was gravely afraid of loosing my loot from the stronghold and End.
    oidking likes this.
  4. Check mine out 3004 smp2 :p
  5. That thing is the worst ever xD. I was there when it was put in, walked through and the person lit up the block I walked on and then someone logged in and landed in the lava and died.
  6. My stuff wasn't much, a few lumps of coal, an iron pick, a stone sword, a stone shovel and about 16 torches and it's probably despawned now :p
  7. Well having a Sharpness III Knockback II Diamond Sword helped alot to get Golden Nuggets and getting XP. xD
  8. A few days back, I posted a thread how I was robbed of a double chest of netherbrick, as well as 10k (and later found out a set of enchanted diamond armor.) It was just a thread to express my anger towards the item disappearing issues in EMC. However, Shooter00, decided to give me a Diamond Pick enchanted with Silk Touch I, Efficiency IV, and Unbreaking III. I never asked for anything, but he just decided to give me it out of the goodness of his/her heart. Praise to Shooter00!
  9. I can try to count them. Although it would take me a couple centuries...
    1r, 2r, 3r...
  10. I would like to thank a great player, Herbrin3. We went to the nether lots of times, he rarely died, well I just died everytime we went together. Well, when I died, everytime by hitting the ground too hard, He would always and always bring all my stuff I was carrying back to town, not only that and the things we mined we always split equally, 50-50. Most of all, after I die, I wouldn't know the way back, especially when its 8k blocks out. He takes the time to make a few trips back and forth to take all the things. And for that I would like to commend him.
  11. Shame herbin3 quit till all the bugs were fixed :(
  12. that is not a good deed, its following the rules.