Good Players and great players

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheKimber1911, Jul 11, 2012.

1. I thought that you weren't supposed to post on threads that are too old...
  2. You aren't.
  3. I thought so, the thread is like a month old.
  4. It usually warns you when you are about to bump an old thread...
  5. It didn't warn me....
  6. Because 333kirby already bumped this thread from a month ago. And it shows only if the no one posted in more than a month
  7. Wouldn't a thread like this be an exception? It shines a well needed light on the good the EMC'ers can and do, do.
  8. But rules are rules.
    No exceptions.
  9. Well since this is here... Might as well thank someone. cx

I would like to thank someone {Gah forgot their name, it happend a long time ago. ;w;} This one time I was in the Nether killing pigmen for XP and nuggets when I relized I had lost all my armour from being in the nether for two hours. I died of course {After being chased by 20+ piggymen, it would do that to you} and I searched near the safe zone looking for my enchanted items and stacks of nuggets and a couple of ghast tears and my backup enchated armour until I gave up all together, I couldn't find where I had died. As I started heading back someone had notice me searching I guess and gave me all my stuff back aswell as a couple of rupees. I didn't know this person at all and they didn't know me, but they were nice enough to return rare items to their rightful owner.

Who ever it was, thank you so much! I still appreciate it even today! :3
    margaritte and vividOptimism like this.
  10. It's not exactly a rule, just rude if you do really. :)
  11. This was me...

I was out in the Nether going to my dual blaze grinder when I saw some items. I also found like a chunk if pigmen bunched up at the items, savagely. I went towards the items and picked them up. I saw you and I thought it was yours. And so, I think this was me who did this.

The reason why I didn't steal your items because I noticed they had high enchantments, so they HAD to be precious to the player. I went circling the area trying to find a person walk by, and thats when I saw you wandering into areas. I approached you with the items, and gave them to you. I gave you all the items, and sure enough, I was thanked.

After that, I went to my dual grinder thinking that why did the person slay all these pigmen...

I found this thread and went into the thread. I saw your name pop up, and I read the post, and I was glad :)

So I helped Sunny in the nether...
  12. I have never experienced help in the wild like this.

FOREVER ALONE
    migueldemesa likes this.
  13. Lol
  14. This should be the main article of the whole emc. The stories make me feel warm inside...

Why did i just say that?!?!?!:confused:
    migueldemesa likes this.
  15. Slightly off topic, but id like to thank Justin for creating EMC. Without him this group of awesome people would never have met and become the community we have today.

Also, thankyou everyone who ever offered me any kind of help or advice, and for trusting me with perms on your res' when i was a completely unknown noob.
  16. I want to thank myself. One time, I was gonna jump in lava, but I stopped myself. I did myself a real, deed that day. And once, I forgot to put off someones build perms, and he made a sign that reminded me to. :D
  17. If we could make this a sticky then it wouldn't ever be rude to "bump" it. Just sayin....
    TheKimber1911 likes this.
  18. This should be pinned to the front page.
    TheKimber1911 likes this.
  19. Oh my gosh that was you?! I'm sorry, I forget names easily... ;w;
    Thank you soooo {Day three of the 'o' s} much! When I saw that you replied to me, I was all happy and giddy, so... yah. cx
    Thanks again! Anything you need, just ask. :3
    migueldemesa likes this.
  20. Yea that waz me :p

I was wondering how you got that many Golden Nuggets :rolleyes: