Good Players and great players

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheKimber1911, Jul 11, 2012.

1. CreepinCreepers,
    In the LLO I told him I died near his location and followed him via live map, he got my stuff and waited until I got there, I had an inventory full of goodies (except armour, Ill never make that mistake again) He gave me my stuff, and I gave him a "small" reward, (this was before 1.3 so ice had been worth millions) he had been building a golf course, and I haven't seen him since.
  2. Shavingfoam
    he helped me by getting my items when i died.
    also happyshopper gave me 1k for idk
    margaritte likes this.
  3. Oidgod helped me today looking for some reses...I was on smp9 and near the spawn looking for close open reses. Then all of a sudden a really kind guy name oidgod came up and asked if I needed help I just said I was looking for close reses near spawn all of a sudden he said brb he went on every server until he found me one and then he told me to go on smp5 and he found me a res really close to spawn and now I am the proud owner of 10003!! Oidgod Thank you so much for taking time out of your playing time to help me find a res for my new Mega Store....Thank you so much and everyone Oidgod is a well trusted guy and a GREAT Player!!
    oidgod likes this.
  4. that was oidking, im gonna be honest lol
  5. Omg I feel dumb wait is that your alt lol
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  6. I would like to thank TheMinikins for helping me out in the wild. I was starving, 1 and 1/2 hearts of health, and she helped me out. She gave me food and instant health potions.
  7. nope its my brother. thank him hes a good man.
  8. Well if you both are brothers that means you guys are great men
  9. One day I wanted to return to town. But I was 2 hours away from spawn and had some nice diamond tools, so I didn't. I ran through the meadows of smp3 and at the end of it all I watched the sunrise with my almost used up diamond sword. And then a creeper walked behind me, and I noticed it at the last second. My sword jumped infront of me and then the creeper exploded. He sacrificed himself for me.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and oidgod like this.
  10. I'd have to say Curundu. When I joined LLO I made my way out and in all excitement forgot to sleep in a bed, fell from the tree I was going to build in and he couldn't find everything but he walked all the way back to the spawn and helped me get back. Then another time I missed grabbing the ladder to my house and fell, he got my things and placed them in a chest in my house.
    oidking likes this.
  11. The LLO is dangerous :p I was on the nether shrine, and spawned in on fire when I had half a heart. I died and spawned at somebody's bed. Thank god.
  12. he lead me to the llo!
  13. I want to nominate a really awesome guy:
    Twitch1

He has given away countless rupees, assisted players in any way possible, was a Moderator for a very long time, and is still helpful. He even provides all the research into the Acceptable EMC MODs so that players can quickly find the MODs they can use and he even provides installation assistance. He is like EMC's Customer Support guy or something. :p
  14. i have a person to thank he is sir_creeper
    back befor 1.0 came out i got stuck out in the badly greifed wild in the only outpost they had i asked if anyone could help me get back to spawn because i was in the wilderness and there was no live map so sir creeper comes out and helps me get back :)
  15. Twitch1 likes this.
  16. oidking likes this.
  17. before then lol you were still iron
  18. Right, haha. My mistake. It was shortly after that when I became a Moderator. Man, It was nearly a year as Staff. Stupid IRL.... It is ok, I am slowly finding a way to get out of these deep financial hole. It just isn't as simple as placing ladders and climbing out... :)

Also, how do you like the new signature? :D
    oidgod likes this.
  19. lol it returns:D
  20. Wait omg I didnt even noticed your a supporter!!! Congrats on the retirement :p
    Twitch1 likes this.