[GIVEAWAY] The 1500th Day

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by BenCannoli, Mar 7, 2016.

?

Do you see yourself playing EMC for more than 4 years?

Poll closed Mar 27, 2016.
Yes. 44 vote(s) 61.1%
Maybe? 11 vote(s) 15.3%
No. 4 vote(s) 5.6%
Pizza. 13 vote(s) 18.1%
  1. I would like number 61 please.
    The best thing in life is being with friends whether irl or on minecraft it doesn't matter.
    My favorite topping is mozzarella
  2. mercenaries2009: please remember you must wait 3hrs from last post before you bump. See rule below:

Bumping constantly - You may bump, at earliest, 3 hours after the last post. This 3 hour timer is based on the last post by any player in the thread and applies to all forum areas including auctions.
  3. When you triangle confirmed my profile speaking of which.
    ───────────────███───────────────
    ─────────────██▀─▀██─────────────
    ───────────██▀─────▀██───────────
    ─────────██▀──▄▄▄▄▄──▀██─────────
    ───────██▀──▄▀─────▀▄──▀██───────
    ─────██▀──▄▀───███───▀▄──▀██─────
    ───██▀────▀▄───▀▀▀───▄▀────▀██───
    ─██▀────────▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀────────▀██─
    █▀─────────────────────────────▀█
    Gotta have them pepperoni on the pizza
    Also I by the power of all that is holy pick #66
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  4. What is best in life? Pizza. 45? Maybe? XD
  5. I think I'll take number 68 for no reason...
    And, the best in life...
    I think that that question can be answered in many ways, let's say it whould be legal, and legal to write about it here, that makes the list a lot shorter :p
    I think that, to answer this question, you first have to know what reality is. You'ave got, "par example" the stimulation theory. If that whould be reality, there whould not be such a thing as life, and the only things that are real, as far as you can call it real, are the experiences. You may think that it whould be crual to make such a simulation, but it actually IS an official sientific theorie. Let's think about it: There ones was a town in Italy, that prohibited the fishbowl beacause it would imped the fish' reality but that is far from true: Let's say there is a fishbowl with hands and arms and legs with a genious fish in it who is able to control those hands arms and legs, the only problem is, that because the glass of the fishbowl everything looks weird (ones look to from a water-filled fishbowl to the world and you know what I mean.) that whouldn't mean that the fish is impeded by the fishbowl, it whould even mean that the fish whould think it's crual that humen don't have such a fishbowl, and will think that what they are seeing is weird. the fish whould even be able to discover al the sientific therories we'ave discoverd, or maby more, if the fish is smart anough.
    What I mean to say, everyone sees the same things from different perspectives, witch means that everyone thinks that there are different things the best. my genious fish whould, "par examlpe" finds another painting beautifull than me, because it sees different things and so, feels different things.
    I don't think that you'd need such a fishbowl to make someone think about things different, better said, it is inpossible to answer what the best thing in life IS but only what I THINK what the best thing in life is, my answer whould be "I don't know" because I don't think I did do everything that can be an option.

Oh, yes, my favourite pizza is the pizza Salemone. :)

EDIT: readed the thread I think that I'm they only one who choose philosophy :rolleyes:
    mercenaries2009 and ObscureGolem like this.
  6. We used to chat on steam and showed each other's art works ^o^
    also i lav all pizza, im not pizzacist against certain toppings. MUST EAT ALL THE PIZZA \o/

Edit: I'll take number nein (9) :D
  7. Playing and enjoying games with friends and those closest to you is what's best in life.
    My favorite pizza is garlic and no others.
    As for my number I will choose 64.
  8. What's best in life? Honestly besides the girl I'm in love with, I'd probably have to go with Minecraft. It's filled with all the dank memes someone could want.

Number 10 please!!
  9. BUMP!
    Please, read the thread and check if the number you want is available before replying! Thank you and good luck!

PLEASE, Share this thread and help us fill out the numbers list!!!
    technoLova and Senpai_PinkCaker like this.
  10. Hey there Y'all!

Now, I own you all an explanation.

First of all, the giveaway was supposed to be yesterday, BUT I was too distracted with the new Fallout 4 DLC, and I may have forgot about it...

Don't worry, I'll start setting up the Random.org list for picking the random numbers soon.

I'll be using the "List Randomizer" in order to do this properly. I think everything should be ready by tomorrow. I'm gonna start setting up the chests for the prizes pickup.

ALSO: THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED FOR NEW POSTS. Sorry for those who couldn't come.
    Kytula, 607, fBuilderS and 2 others like this.
  11. Hello again Y'all!

Today at around 11pm (GMT -03:00) as soon as I get back from my night school) I'm gonna generate the random list of winners. So don't worry y'all. I won't forget about you this time.

I wish you all good luck and may the force be with you. See y'all beautiful people tonight!
    ObscureGolem and Kytula like this.
  12. hi, my name is megh and i was selected for acceptance into vault 111 by you.
    that is pretty special to me :p yay the dark side!
    number is 78!

CAN I HAVE ALL THE TOPPINGS?!

edit: i obviously missed this and now i'm sad. XD
    607 and mercenaries2009 like this.
  13. 75 please
  14. you didn't remotely follow the rules XD ... but i'm pretty sure the giveaway thing was over.
  15. Since you are a really good friend, I'll add this exception for you. Good luck, the results should be done soon now.

Now you, well, I'm not only disappointed that you didn't EVEN made the effort of reading the thread, but you are also not eligible for this event.
    607 and ObscureGolem like this.
  16. The best thing in my life is my girlfriend, my favorite topping is mushrooms ( Vegetarian :p ), and I'll just take a random number please.
  17. Sorry dude, the results are done already. I can't change 'em. I'm just uploading 'em now.
    607 likes this.
  18. RESULTS!

Hello again Y'all! Here are the so waited results! They are also gonna be on the First page of the thread!

Now now, let me explain for you how this list I generated works.

The numbers on the LEFT are the ITEM NUMBERS.
    The numbers on the RIGHT are the PLAYER NUMBERS.

Chests have been set up at 6666 on SMP3. All the participants have 10 DAYS to pick their prizes. After that date the items left will be saved for future giveaways.
    607, Kytula and KJCHAV like this.
  19. Chests have been set up at 6666 on SMP3. All the participants have 10 DAYS to pick their prizes. After that date the items left will be saved for future giveaways.
  20. I would edit those screenshots a bit...