[GIVEAWAY] The 1500th Day

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by BenCannoli, Mar 7, 2016.

?

Do you see yourself playing EMC for more than 4 years?

Poll closed Mar 27, 2016.
Yes. 44 vote(s) 61.1%
Maybe? 11 vote(s) 15.3%
No. 4 vote(s) 5.6%
Pizza. 13 vote(s) 18.1%
  1. Awesome! thank you very much merc ^o^ picked mine up
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  2. And why is that?
  3. Hey Mercenaries thanks so much!
    Even though I didn't win, I'm happy to have what I received :)
    You are the best!
  4. You liked the consolation Prize? I thought in giving something nice to the people that didn't get anything. Still, the consolation prize is better than the item of number 30. It was a DC of Dirt.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  5. Thanks mercenaries2009 for the consolation I think its great you think of everyone :) Thankyou soo much :D I love my turkey,diamonds, emeralds and best of all:
    CAKE!!!
  6. Awww, I should be the one thanking you for participating on the giveaway. After all, there's no giveaway without people to join it, right? Also I'm glad that you liked it. I know it's not much but at least everyone gets something, which I think it's fair since everyone participated.
  7. Thanks for hosting this. I'll be by this afternoon to get that there firework!

Cheers.
  8. I'm currently unable to log onto minecraft and retrieve my prize. I don't know when I'll be able to get on. By any chance could you mail my prize to me? I would rather not lose it because of not being able to log on. xD
  9. i will devuu if you pay me back the mail cost
  10. Devuu, your item will be in the residence for 10 days. If you don't pick it up, I'll send it to you. I'll make this exception because you are having technical issues, and that is completely understandable.