[ GIVEAWAY ] SMP7 Zombie Grinder!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Dont give it to alex he already has a blaze grinder :I
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. He has more then that. :rolleyes:
  3. Dam, I checked back a couple of pages and couldn't see it. I wish people would stay on topic so that it's easier to see all the numbers already taken. :(
    Equinox_Boss and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  4. Congrats TheSpyPie! You have won! I have pmed you all you need to know about it! :)
  5. Noooooooo. Do you know how much Zombie Grinders generally cost? I just wanted one for the xp
  6. Thanks to all who participated!
    Equinox_Boss, penfoldex and Daffy22 like this.
  7. it a good thing i set me up a dual zombie grinder but i wont tell where since SOMEONE here told about my blaze in utopia that i set up but thats ok i forgive but never forget.
  8. I know who has seen it or not, its close to the slime farm in Utopia.
  9. what slime farm?
  10. i know who has seen it to one of the guys put up signs on it saying they created the grinder but like i said its ok its ok
  11. Jake Stop highjackin the thread. :p What you doin this summer? Anything good?
  12. It's funny how you ask him to stop hijacking then start chatting about the weather.

I took screenshots of mine as I built it in case anyone ever got any smart ideas.
  13. I know him in real life kid. And I didn't ask him about the weather, so please read the posts and get your facts correct, I asked him what he was doing this summer.
  14. i did that to even my profilr pic has it but im not bothered by it i have 2 more blazes on another smp ;)
  15. Still off topic, Mr. hijacker. Oh, and I can't see your age on your profile, but I can make a good guess about it. You should do your research before you call someone kid, kid.
  16. How am I Hijacking his thread?
  17. Do I really have to explain how hypocritical the statement I commented on looks?
    I said I thought it was funny.
  18. Pig is awesome.
  19. You do realise i cant hide from livemap? -.-
    YOU12MAEC and Equinox_Boss like this.
  20. So,Pig technically gave us all the coords of the spawner yay!