[Giveaway] Shell's Slicer Sharing Setup

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ShelLuser, Nov 28, 2016.

?

I like my Super Turkey...

Poll closed Dec 5, 2016.
Sliced. 7 vote(s) 16.7%
Roasted. 12 vote(s) 28.6%
Free (out in the wilderness). 9 vote(s) 21.4%
Petted. 3 vote(s) 7.1%
On my residence. 9 vote(s) 21.4%
Other (please leave a comment below!) 2 vote(s) 4.8%
  1. Ey gang!

Welcome to the SSSS event (I thought it sounded funny). As I mentioned somewhere else Aya & me got a few left overs which we'd like to share with the community. I suppose I could auction them off (which is also fun) but yeah... The upcoming holiday season is about giving & getting so I think we might as well start here :D

As always with these things my event is very ad-hoc, meaning so much that the prize pool could easily change on a whim :)

What: Shell's Slicer giveaway
    Prize: 2 3 Turkey slicers, some (2 - 3) Feast for a King certificates, and maybe something more ;)

How to participate

Pick a number between 0 and 256. I'll ask the almighty random.org to provide us with a winner. Or... Maybe I should ask the almighty AyanamiKun to ask the almighty random.org to provide us with a winner. OR.... Maybe I can ask GripCEO to ask AyanamiKun to ask random.org to....

I think I'm starting an headache again :D

Runner up prizes

Did you go out to hunt the turkeys and did something funny happen? Share it with us and you'll get a chance of winning an extra runner up prize (at the very least a Feast for a King, but who knows what could happen...).

Fallback system

I've been here myself: you post something in an event like this, then lose track because of all the responses and suddenly you realize you had to pick another number! :eek:. No worries: if I notice that you haven't picked a new number at the time of drawing then I'll simply raise your choice until it reaches the first free spot (or lower it if applicable) . So: say 3, 4, & 5 are taken. You picked 3 (which was taken) then you'd eventually end up on 6.

Good luck everyone!

1 - Endermagic1
    3 - 607
    4 - GeneralWillikers
    7 - ThtBaymon
    11 - Sealon
    13 - JohnKid
    14 - Johan Cruyff, errr: RaiinNL
    15 - TBird1128
    16 - PupInAction
    17 - Sachrock
    19 - Padde73
    22 - _Devil__
    25 - nuclearbobomb
    27 - WolfInAction
    28 - UltiPig
    49 - Slash14459
    55 - Will_McNab
    57 - CallumDAKing
    64 - lottie1664
    68 - Jelle68
    69 - SkareCboi
    73 - BlinkyBinky
    78 - Tyron87
    86 - MajorHaze
    87 - WitherDoggie
    90 - Gage9942
    94 - Equinox_Boss
    96 - LtCaptainMe
    100 - Evesthery
    113 - RunkerD
    117 - HawkisAbugle
    123 - Vortixin
    124 - allygirl5
    129 - Tuqueque
    143 - NetherSpecter
    153 - Aiyard
    166 - _cTJ_
    174 - Duflet
    178 - takenID
    183 - Carbonyx
    199 - Skeletin007 *
    211 - crafter31211
    214 - Jossytheninja
    222 - Fexu
    250 - MancubPlayzMC
    252 - Mob_Meal
    11111111(2) - nltimv (that's a binary notation, only 1 more entry left after this :D)
    256 - crazy_X_gamer

* Last added player

2. 129 might want to stock up on Turkey, cause there wont be any for one more year :eek::)
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  3. 16, I remember the first time I tried killing a turkey I broke 3 diamond swords :p I was new so that was like losing a TON of Diamonds.
    Equinox_Boss and _Devil__ like this.
  4. 22, Super Turkey's hurt my clicking finger.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Hmm, What about 222, Tired of killing the Super Turkey for my boyfriend.. :(
    Equinox_Boss and Aiyard like this.
  6. I would like number 153 plz im tired of watching my girlfriend kill the turkeys for me xD as for something funny that happened or has happened alot when she was killing the turkeys while i was watching was that momo and marlix spawned on us while we where on ps lvl 10
    Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser and Fexu like this.
  7. 143 Looks awesome! While I have a bunch at my outpost currently, it's always nice to have multiples for events and such. Also, thanks for doing this MUCH better than an auction (even if you don't profit). :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Nice way to do a give away :D Great Job
    Can't wait to see who wins ;)
    Ill take 250 please
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. nice thanks for this
    number 123 pls
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Update

So I hopped onto Utopia just now (time of writing, I'm literally locked up in a cave right now) and then this happened:

Guess what? It just made the list! ;) (bad WWE pun :D)

More serious: the prize pool has now been increased to three ('3') slicers :p
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and MancubPlayzMC like this.
  11. Oooh, very generous of you. Could I have number 166 please? Thanks a ton Shell!

EDIT: Oooh, a funny story? Not sure if this is that funny, but I was chasing a super turkey around and I lost it within my chicken farm :eek:. Good thing it was on fire!
    Equinox_Boss and gladranger7 like this.
  12. 17 please
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. 174 please! :)

I have two stories, both of which I will add to this post tomorrow, since I really should be doing homework right now... :p
    AyanamiKun and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. I'll take number 28, please. Thank you for being so generous. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. 57 please
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Why are you like this
  17. I'll take 11111111 please :D
    (for those of you who don't know what that means, it's 255 in binary numbers)

Funny story:
    Once there was a Turkey. Then I came and he died.
    The end. :p
    Tuqueque, Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  18. 55 please :) thank you! <3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Equinox_Boss likes this.